• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

krae_man

I'm surprised its not OOS already. Figure RFD would buy thousands. Hope that doesn't mean the website didn't know the actual number available.

Ventara

OOS already? Guess I shouldn't be surprised. Man, am I glad I ordered at work instead of waiting and doing it at home. And it's great I didn't have to stay up until 3 am.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Hey guys, I'm looking to trade in my ps3 against a ps4, do you know where my best option would be?

I'm assuming EB will just rip me off. Any suggestions? Where can I scam the best deal?

Dunlop

Hey guys, I'm looking to trade in my ps3 against a ps4, do you know where my best option would be?

I'm assuming EB will just rip me off. Any suggestions? Where can I scam the best deal?

They constantly have trade in promo for consoles if you are not in a hurry

I got $120 for my PS3 (original slim) to apply towards my XB1

i-Jest

DEAL???

If anyone's interested, I got Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge (Wii U) from Target (Stock Yards - Keele & St.Claire) for $40.67. It was originally 59.99 but with the 40% off it came to $35.00. Finally with HST it came to $40.67. I believe there were maybe 4 other copies.

I was tempted to get the industrial fan I saw but why would I need something so heavy duty? Liquidation sales are a hell of a thing.

Ventara

DEAL???

If anyone's interested, I got Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge (Wii U) from Target (Stock Yards - Keele & St.Claire) for $40.67. It was originally 59.99 but with the 40% off it came to $35.00. Finally with HST it came to $40.67. I believe there were maybe 4 other copies.

I was tempted to get the industrial fan I saw but why would I need something so heavy duty? Liquidation sales are a hell of a thing.

Sorry, but are you being sarcastic? That's a terrible deal. Apologies in advance if my sarcasm meter is broken.

Edit: You know what, I think you are being sarcastic. The "liquidation sales are a hell of a thing" should've been a dead giveaway, lol.

DEAL???

Can't wait! Heading to Target right now!

zroid

Banned
DEAL???

That shit is $5 at Best Buy (if you can find a copy lol)

Sorry if old, but:

The All Stars Bundle from BundleStars is out and for the next ~20 hours it's only two dollars.

• Tropico 4: Steam Edition
  • Deponia
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
  • System Shock 2
  • Magicka
  • Prime World: Defenders
  • Mount and Blade: Fire and Sword
  • To The Moon

Every single one of those games (except Prime World, I have no idea if it's good plus it's early access) is worth $1.99 on their OWN. Fantastic deal.

Edit: I should add - they're all Steam keys. :)

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
So My FF Type 0 CE from the Square Enix store finally came today...

Not only did they charge me something insane for shipping($36), but the game came late and now I'm on the hook for $27 in customs fees.

Never buying from the SE store ever again and I'm going to actively campaign against anyone buying from them.

The eb deal extra 50% deal was pretty sweet but who knows if it will come back.

I listed mine online for $100 and got like 5 replies in one night. There's apparently still demand for ps3! The only problem was that some buyers asked a million questions that were quite frankly inappropriate (it's a 3yr used console why did they expect a gold plated system with free delivery and a two year warranty lol?).

Qwyjibo

MLB 15 and Dark Souls 2: Scholar Of The First Sin (PS4) are both up on Shop.ca

With one of their "$20 off $50" Facebook coupons, each game comes out to $59.09 total including taxes.

DJ_Lae

grats on the MM n3DS, brehs

too bad it's inferior to my MH4U XL :3

It really is.

I bought an MM one a while back and still haven't transferred my stuff over. It's pretty gross looking. At the time everyone was saying "I looks better than the promo images!"

It does not. It's hideous.

grats on the MM n3DS, brehs

too bad it's inferior to my MH4U XL :3

I see there's people with good taste in here. =)

I actually was torn about which edition to buy, but then I thought...hey, LE Zelda stuff comes over ALL the time. LE Monster Hunter of any kind is practically unheard of over here so I had to jump on that.

I also debated getting both, but disposable income is lacking and our economy stinks.

Returners

Can you use Bestbuy rewards zone certs to get buy Bestbuy giftcards?

EDIT: New Deal-ish

Borderlands 2 Vita is now 19.99 at Bestbuy and Futureshop.

IceIpor

So.. Yeah.

The targets that aren't closing yet are at 50-70.

Except for computers and Apple stuff. 30 and 25, respectively.

DVDs and music still at 60.

No_Style

New Deal

Until Apr 1: Xbox One Assassin's Creed w/ Kinect Console Bundle & controller is $449.99 ($50 off) @ Microsoft Store - http://ow.ly/KPQSR

DOTD: Xbox One Assassin's Creed Console w/ Kinect Bundle w/ $50 Xbox Live! Card is $449.99 ($50 off) @ FutureShop - http://ow.ly/KPDZC

DOTD: Xbox One Assassin's Creed Console Bundle w/ $50 Xbox Live! Card is $349.99 ($50 off) @ FutureShop - http://ow.ly/KPDMr

Amazon.ca also has the AC bundles at $50 off but no additional bonuses.

Takuan

Grats on the MM n3DS's, guys - get that money (or enjoy using it)!

If Target's doing 50% off games now, I might check mine out for Pokemon AS. They had plenty of copies available at 30% off. Seems everyone's about that Garoudon.

Just got an email from Nintendo saying my reward shipped. It is lacking any details about what the reward is.

I am going to assume it's my CD.

tiijj

Just got an email from Nintendo saying my reward shipped. It is lacking any details about what the reward is.

I am going to assume it's my CD.

I didn't get an email for the SSB CD, it just appeared in my mailbox. It was in a transparent plastic bag with a piece of paper at the back with my address. It's one of the last club nintendo free-ish stuff we get, they could at least put it in a bubble pack. Oh well at least it is somewhat free.

Swhalen

Not only did they charge me something insane for shipping($36), but the game came late and now I'm on the hook for $27 in customs fees.

Never buying from the SE store ever again and I'm going to actively campaign against anyone buying from them.

Same thing happened to me. I ordered it weeks ago and it arrived the day Bloodborne arrived as well....

krae_man

You're supposed to pay customs on everything you import over $20. Getting mad your package didn't sneek through customs is dumb.

Top Bottom