• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

I decided to try my luck and went to every Target I knew of in Brampton and the Square One location. I was hoping to find Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, but of course, no dice.

I did end up getting Final Fantasy Theater-blah blah Curtain Call and DKC Returns 3D, which was a pretty sweet find out of all of the Disney shovelware. I saw an Ocarina of Time 3D at Trinity Commons too, but I don't care for that game.

Aerocia

I never give out my number in the kijiji ads, because who wants crazy people having any of your personal information to harass you. They don't even get your e-mail address unless you respond to their online messages, so I just ignore all the crazy messages and ridiculous offers and respond to the people that have a clue.

Ugh, lesson learned when giving out numbers. I've had several creeps flirting with me, trying to hook up, etc. through texts weeks after I've sold something to them. :/ And some people spam my inbox, forcing me to block them.

I still choose to sell on there because I've had a lot of success, despite the influx of lowballers. It usually turns out to be a good deal for me as I don't have to worry about shipping/Amazon/Ebay fees or the inevitable lost package.

I was at the FutureShop on St. James Street (Winnipeg) and they had 'The Walking Dead: Season One' on Vita for $9.99

Also Toys R Us had Lumines on sale for $9.99 as well. Not sure if the latter is a good price or not, but figured I would mention it.

Roto13

Lumines has been cheaper on PSN during the occasional sale. It's worth $10 though. It never leaves my Vita.
Because it's my only physical Vita game.

Whoa, that would be crazy, checked twitter and some people claim it's an ASAP closure/transfer to Best Buy. All I can say is... I hope my $20 off a title with my purchase of Bloodborne is still valid for April :|

Smo21

Ugh, lesson learned when giving out numbers. I've had several creeps flirting with me, trying to hook up, etc. through texts weeks after I've sold something to them. :/ And some people spam my inbox, forcing me to block them.

I still choose to sell on there because I've had a lot of success, despite the influx of lowballers. It usually turns out to be a good deal for me as I don't have to worry about shipping/Amazon/Ebay fees or the inevitable lost package.

If you have a smart phone try using text plus. It's a WiFi texting app that gives you a different number.

zroid

Banned
If true. I am so glad I did my E3 orders last year through Best Buy.

I may be fucked for my $39.99 FFXV and MGSV though. :(

I didn't even think of that. Derp.

I have Zelda coming from FS... and with the delay... i should probably order another copy from BB this june

edit: SMTxFE too
shut up, it exists!!! :(

I would assume Best Buy will honour Future Shop giftcards if this happens.

FS gift cards technically work on Best Buy's system. I know, since I use Future Shop gift cards on Best Buy's website all the time and vice versa.

I would have ordered that MGSV limited edition if I had known there was a chance that my FS E3 preorder would not be honoured.

We will have to wait and see.

Top Bottom