• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

tiijj

Is it out of print or something?

I think it might be OOP in the US but it does pop out on online store here, amazon ca had it a few days ago but it's oos now, they restocked a few times. Also we got the one with the stupid/ugly logo on the cover :(

ahdurian

I think it might be OOP in the US but it does pop out on online store here, amazon ca had it a few days ago but it's oos now, they restocked a few times. Also we got the one with the stupid/ugly logo on the cover :(

i dunno...i see on Amazon it going for like 35$ and t hen check ebay and people are trying to sell sealed ones for 50+
doesn't seem really that rare in my eyes at least

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any information regarding pre-ordering Splatoon at EB Games. I was under the impression that pre-ordering it there would give you access to those ridiculous Splatoon costumes in Smash Bros., but now I'm seeing that they're offering a two-sided poster as a pre-ordering bonus.

Can anyone confirm that they're also still giving access to the Smash Bros. costumes?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the Vita borderlands bundle is $99 at some Walmarts. Can't post link cause I'm at work but check RFD.

Lexxism

Apparently the Vita borderlands bundle is $99 at some Walmarts. Can't post link cause I'm at work but check RFD.

Yup. I checked mine and there's one near me that has the system for $99.
ed1kRNj.png

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Try calling the nearest store and verify the price? Sometimes they will let you save the system for you.

Ah, I meant save as in not buy the vita and save money. Already have a vita, that 99 bucks could go to a ps4. But what a sale! I like sales.
You gonna go in?

Jinto

Just grabbed one, thanks!

I already have a Vita, but I've been meaning to pick up a Vita Slim for awhile. Too bad it won't let me link my psn account to both Vitas and my PS TV.

Edit: Maybe I'm wrong. I guess it might be 3 portable devices per account. I haven't tried it yet though.

espher

... might have to see if I can get to Walmart tomorrow lol. Stock confirmed at both in my city. I was planning to just get a PSTV but I mean at this price... hard to say no to the actual portable.

Dot-N-Run

I honestly would jump on that vita deal if I were not out of town. There have been a few times when I have come close to getting a ps tv (during sales) but every time I come to the conclusion that I would rather have the portable system. It's not likely but I hope it is still in stock locally by the time I get back.

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any information regarding pre-ordering Splatoon at EB Games. I was under the impression that pre-ordering it there would give you access to those ridiculous Splatoon costumes in Smash Bros., but now I'm seeing that they're offering a two-sided poster as a pre-ordering bonus.

Can anyone confirm that they're also still giving access to the Smash Bros. costumes?

I can't see any retailers offering those costumes as a preorder bonus at the moment!
Do you know of any? Also is the game $69 everywhere?

N° 2048

Of course I fucking work tomorrow and can't get to WalMart now. I wanted to get one anyway so I will probably end up paying the 199.

UberTag

Thanks for the heads up on the $99 Borderlands 2 Vita bundle. Just picked up Vita #3. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the other two I own. (And this BL2 token I don't need... already have the license on my digital profile.)

It's simply ludicrous to me that in the land of $80 video games that you can buy the finest handheld ever made WITH a game for $20 more.

kennah

Thanks for the heads up on the $99 Borderlands 2 Vita bundle. Just picked up Vita #3. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the other two I own. (And this BL2 token I don't need... already have the license on my digital profile.)

It's simply ludicrous to me that in the land of $80 video games that you can buy the finest handheld ever made WITH a game for $20 more.

Why you guys gotta tempt so. I'll be in serious shit if I buy a Vita right now :p

I'm quoting you because I'm trying really hard to not offer to buy one off you

ohlawd

Wow, that was fast.

I called in to see if they had it in stock and the person said one left for 100 bucks. they were saying I should hurry if I wanna get it since right before I called, some other person called about the Vita. They asked me how long it'll take me to get there and I said it's a 5 min drive. we were laughing at this point. 'course I asked if they can hold it for me but ehh no dice if it's on sale.

so I get there and there it was on a shelf behind the glass. there were two workers too. I made eye contact with one and they knew I was the dude on the phone just now. laughing our asses off and shit and the other worker was all serious

Past

Don't know if this is old, but shop.ca has The Witcher 3 up for pre order, with the $20 off coupon you can get it for $49.99. Good deal if you want the physical version or missed the E3 deal.

Top Bottom