• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Dazzler

Are those EB Games prices starting today or tomorrow?

Would love to swing by after work and pick up Wolfenstein add-on and Bloodborne

i-Jest

I really wonder why that type-0 price is so stubborn. Times probably running out to get the demo and game for cheap.

My friends interested in the game and the demo. Told him to price match BB at a Wal-Mart, The Source, or where ever else that had a day one edition. I imagine the more savvy videogame shoppers are either doing that or using what gift cards they have to knock down the price.

explodet

Wow, a month and Bloodborne already bombed?
It apparently did very well according to Sony.

Maybe a ton of copies of Bloodborne sold were digital and they're sitting on a lot of stock, or it was a very frontloaded game, or it's just a general Sony first party sale at EB. Who knows.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Maybe a ton of copies of Bloodborne sold were digital and they're sitting on a lot of stock, or it was a very frontloaded game, or it's just a general Sony first party sale at EB. Who knows.

I just find it a bit absurd that this game is the same price as Driveclub and The Order now though. Seriously, why would anyone buy games new if even the big games are just going to crash that quickly. It's literally better than the E3 deal.

I just find it a bit absurd that this game is the same price as Driveclub and The Order now though. Seriously, why would anyone buy games new if even the big games are just going to crash that quickly. It's literally better than the E3 deal.

I wish Nintendo's prices would fall within the year of their release, never mind a month. lol

Guess I don't need to pre-order any PS4 games this year.

Ondore

I freely admit I s**t a brick looking at the front page of the EB flyer and seeing the Wii U at $180* (*with trade of 5 games).

And there's $10 Lightning Returns. Original $8, XIII-2 $9, so that was my lock in price. (And I don't even have a PS3.)

kennah

I freely admit I s**t a brick looking at the front page of the EB flyer and seeing the Wii U at $180* (*with trade of 5 games).

And there's $10 Lightning Returns. Original $8, XIII-2 $9, so that was my lock in price. (And I don't even have a PS3.)
Hmm. Time to clean house.

zeitgeist

Hey did anyone else have MS points that were set to expire? I just checked my balance and now it says it expires in 2016 instead of 2015. Might be an extension?

Because its a $2 difference and you could have been playing it for a month already.

I wonder if they received and then sold a lot of used copies because of the high difficulty level, and are now sitting on a lot of new inventory after shoppers originally chose used instead?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Because its a $2 difference and you could have been playing it for a month already.
Not everyone had the weird glitched Amazon deal. Mine was 50 + tax. I'd rather save 15 dollars than play a month "early".

I dunno, I just think even with the discounts now that gaming is a big scam. lol

explodet

Also, there's a PSN flash sale incoming.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic...ve-now-60-80-off-various-games/#entry12692529

Not sure if it's listed, but Freedom Wars is $4.80.
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEPS4GAM
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEPS3GAM
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEPSVGAM

I think I'm in for Nidhogg and Alpha 3 MAX. Mmmmmmmmmaaaybe Freedom Wars.

I dunno, I just think even with the discounts now that gaming is a big scam. lol
Oh, HUGE scam.
Crack is cheaper.

Lexxism

managed to order the wii u one, even got the confirmation email
order still available on my account
I do not have any hope to see it fulfilled but who knows ?

Nice. I was actually planning to get one but hesitated when I saw those space eating figures lol

kennah

That 5 x 8$ games is totally the best deal ever for a wii u isn't it.

EDIT: JESUS... Nintendo finally updated their refurbished store prices :( Wii U with SMB3DW is now $280 plus shipping. :( All the games went up by a large margin also. From $33 to $41.

suikodan

Where's the best place to buy a 64Gb Vita memory card? I bought one at Amazon but I'm looking for another one and often saw other websites that were cheaper.

Thanks

Lexxism

Where's the best place to buy a 64Gb Vita memory card? I bought one at Amazon but I'm looking for another one and often saw other websites that were cheaper.

Thanks

There's superufo and nippon-yasan. I don't know which one but I think you can get the card for $100 with shipping included.

edit: I did a quick google. superufo: 83.79 USD = 102.99 CAD ; nippon-yasan: 10101 yen = 104.02 CAD

Top Bottom