• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it, Amazon it is, even if they only match the 20% off...

Urgh, the golden age of (relatively) cheap games is behind us...

WTF?

I got an error when I tried it so I tried it a second time and it says I already received the promotional codes.

Nothing in my mail box and nothing on the website. How do I receive them?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Help us Amazon, you're our only hope.

Actually I rarely buy games on day one anyway, and the only reason I did last year was the savings. At $79.99 regular, the "savings" aren't worth it.

Help us Amazon, you're our only hope.

Actually I rarely buy games on day one anyway, and the only reason I did last year was the savings. At $79.99 regular, the "savings" aren't worth it.

Even 30% off that is kind of shit but there are definitely a couple of titles I would like to get day one and a decent discount would be something.

diaspora

Even 30% off that is kind of shit but there are definitely a couple of titles I would like to get day one and a decent discount would be something.

At this point the only games I might end up ordering for day 1 are PC from Amazon US/ GMG.

edit: If Amazon.ca does the 30% off this year they're going to btfo bestbuy.

G17

So we are only limited to 1 order a day? (Essentially 2 games a day)

This is much worse than last year. Everything from 20% off to this code generation to limit orders.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They're gating how many people can get the discount now? What in the world. I just tried and got an error... now it says my email already got codes. Blegh.

I sent Best Buy an email. Based on their @BBYC_GamersClub Twitter, it looks like a bunch of people are running into the issue, so if you still want the not-so-great codes, you can probably get them. Try twelp@bestbuycanada.ca.

The only real reason I'm bothering is in case Amazon.ca doesn't come through and this sad Best Buy deal is all we get.

No_Style

Week of Jun 12 - 18 Round-up is live - http://gamedealscanada.com/deals/

Some quick highlights:

• Bloodborne is $39.99 ($30 off) again @ BestBuy
  • Xbox One Halo: MCC Console Bundle w/ $50 gift card is $349.99 ($50 off) @ MS Store
  • Xbox One Halo: MCC Console Bundle w/ 12-month Gold Card, Extra Controller & $50 gift card is $429.99 @ MS Store
  • $10 of select 3 3DS titles, $15 off select 3 Wii U titles @ BestBuy
  • Evolve is $39.99 ($30 off) @ BestBuy
& more

zroid

Banned
I honestly don't even know if I'm going to use the codes even if I get them. Probably just on a handful of games, mostly handheld ones.

Lexxism

3DS and WiiU Deals
  • Mario Party 10, Smash Bros WiiU and Mario Kart 8 for 49.99.
  • Majora Mask 3D and Smash Bros 3ds for 34.99
  • OoT 3D for 29.99 (OOS online but available in-store)
via RFD

frequency

I'm speechless.

20% only.
Must be Reward Zone/Gamers Club member.
Must request codes, of which you can get 4.
Limit to 1 per day.

Compared to the past which was I think 33% off, open to all, as many orders as you'd like.

frequency

I can't generate my codes until later.

is each code unique to a day?
Can you at least theoretically put as many games as you want in one order per code?

I think so.

Thank you for requesting your unique promotional codes to save 20% when you pre-order 2 or more games online

during E3 (offer valid June 15-18 only).
Here are your unique daily codes:

June 15: BBYE3----- (I removed the later part of the code, each one is unique)
June 16: BBYE3-----
June 17: BBYE3-----
June 18: BBYE3-----

Redemption Instructions:

1) Add 2 or more pre-order games to your cart.
2) Check your email for the code that corresponds to the current date of the offer.
3) While in checkout, enter the code in the "Add a promotional code" field on the right of the page. The 20% discount will be applied to all pre-order games in your order.
4) Use your code up to once per day only, June 15-18th and SAVE!

ohlawd

thanks

well uhhhh I'll work with it. if I miss out on anything on the 15-17th, I'll use the 18th to touch up. so basically it's best to make an order at the end of day when BB's finished updating their stuff. but I'm forced to use a code early if stock is limited which does happen

Top Bottom