• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

My DSi XL has a slightly crooked bottom screen, but otherwise my handhelds have good screens. Pretty sure my new 3DS has an IPS screen too.

Or maybe I just don't pay attention to these things.

Xenoflare

If you also include dust under the screen which gives the same illusion as a stuck or dead pixel Its about 25%. if you can still do a return/exchange on the unit you have now I would recommend that instead of a repair.
Nintendo doesn't repair units btw. they send you a refurbished unit.

I found out after the return period expired.I didn't even notice it until a few days ago.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Anyone in south Mississauga want Halo MCC and/or an Xbox One controller? Thinking 20-25 for controller and 25 for the game.

kitzkozan

Amazon.ca just saved the E3 tradition indeed. :D Ordered SFV, BB Chrono Phantasma and Uncharted trilogy. I might even order 3 more depending on what might be indeed in the coming hours. See what happen when you don't try to fuck me over Best Buy, you get some money you greedy fuck! :p

Pardon me if this has already been made clear, but does Amazon still apply the 30% discount if the MSRP of the game drops between now and release (the Captain Toad scenario last year)?

Renewed

Today's been a long day but I can finally get on GAF. Price matched the PSTV $50 off deal at a Walmart and got one, so I'll set that up later.

Also, we're still waiting for the games to be added? So I haven't missed much?

ohlawd

Today's been a long day but I can finally get on GAF. Price matched the PSTV $50 off deal at a Walmart and got one, so I'll set that up later.

Also, we're still waiting for the games to be added? So I haven't missed much?

a bunch more qualify now but they're mostly old games like Halo 5. almost no new stuff

zroid

Banned
I don't really know what to do since, if it's like last year, Nintendo could come and announce something at the last minute. I'd rather pre-order all the games in a single order at the very end but if I wait then maybe stuff won't be available anymore, or I'll miss out on price errors.

i-Jest

I don't really know what to do since, if it's like last year, Nintendo could come and announce something at the last minute. I'd rather pre-order all the games in a single order at the very end but if I wait then maybe stuff won't be available anymore, or I'll miss out on price errors.

Make a big order now and make a smaller one, with nintendo stuff, later.

NYR

Wow. Best Buy just lost my business, almost 4 years straight of E3 business down the drain. Kudos, Amazon. Might go for Prime shipping.

Zing

Banned
Wow. Best Buy just lost my business, almost 4 years straight of E3 business down the drain. Kudos, Amazon. Might go for Prime shipping.
They undoubtedly lose money on each E3 preorder sale (well, at least they did before the arbitrary Canadian price hikes). They won't miss you unless you intend to never shop there again.

Quick

Banned

Are you a student? Look into Amazon Student.

6 months of free Prime, plus discounted Prime for four years after ($39 vs. $79)

Adamastor

On mobile right now so can't link but if anyone can post it, that'd be great.

The PlayStation TV bundle is on for $49.99 at best buy. Sold out online but I'm sure stores will still have some. The non bundle option is $79.99 for some reason, but why not get a spare controller and memory card.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
holy god lol. Byron dude I knew you were gonna get junior'd for that thread

PSTV bundle for $49.99 at Best Buy

Could have been worse. Obligatory gif.

rPs4UlE.gif

Xenoflare

Nintendo of Canada uses an automated process for all repairs now, takes 1 to 2 weeks for shipping within city.

I really don't know if I want to send in my n3ds xl for repairs anymore. Not worth the hassle and I might have to deal with replacements with other problems.

Ugh.

diaspora

My current orders:
  1. Mass Effect
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Battlefront
  4. Horizon
  5. Halo 5
  6. Crackdown
  7. Scalebound
  8. Star Fox
  9. Fire Emblem If
  10. Uncharted 4
  11. Ratchet and Clank
  12. Arkham Knight
  13. FF15
  14. Mirror's Edge
  15. Deus Ex
  16. NBA 2K16
  17. Fallout 4

This doesn't include preorders made in other E3s. TLG looks like arse so I won't touch that though.

Top Bottom