• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

kitzkozan

Ugh my list is just way to long now...

Uncharted Collection
MGS V
NHL 16
Madden 16
FIFA 16
Fallout 4
Star Wars Battlefront
Tearaway Unfolded
Black Ops III
Mirrors Edge Catalyst
Mass Effect Andromeda
For Honor
South Park Cracked but Whole
No Man's Sky
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted 4

I'm thinking of making a new order of:

KH3
Persona 5
Star Fox Zero
Zelda
Mass Effect Andromeda
Horizon Zero Dawn
Deus Ex manking divided

FrsDvl

Rock Band 4 and Rare Replay ordered at BestBuy. Sorry Amazon, but that's your fault for not adding Rock Band to the promotion.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
NEW DEAL

LVsxY2f.jpg

http://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/whatsnew/detail/t7yu7y97H4GAwfuXBl23t_mK-naeA8X3
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1064342

zroid

Banned
Zelda TriForce Heroes, Animal Crossing HHD, Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, and Hyrule Warriors 3DS were all added to Amazon's qualifiers

...and they're all $49.99 ;___;

Fuzzy

Just in case you guys missed it.

njdONS7.jpg

For a limited time only, the Nindies@Home program lets people download free demos of nine upcoming Nindie games from the Nintendo eShop on Wii U between now and 8:59 a.m. PT on June 22. Best of all, once the full games launch, players get 15 percent off the price of each respective participating game they demo for up to one month after the full game launches. Note that the same Nintendo Network ID must be linked to the Wii U system and Nintendo eShop account prior to the download in order to be eligible for the offer.
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/RnYNCf2rIQZCUyyDPVkf8iB9TKGVJaIG
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063147

Mr.Towel

Anyone know why Persona 5 isn't up for preorder on amazon but stuff like KH3 and No Man's Sky is? Does it just come down to brand awareness?

kennah

HUGE FUCK ING DEAL

PLAYSTATION DS4 CONTROLLERS 37.44 AT SUPERSTORE

results may vary. I'm willing to pick these up for gaffers and ship out at cost plus shipping. Lots of stock at the ST Anne's superstore in Winnipeg. Blue. Camo and black.

Also playstation TV bundle for 42.54 (out of stock) and basic doe 32.84.

Tuck

RIME is missing from Amazon - probably because its missing from E3.

Darn it.

(I am assuming it will get a physical release. I certainly hope so)

HUGE FUCK ING DEAL

results may vary. I'm willing to pick these up for gaffers and ship out at cost plus shipping. Lots of stock at the ST Anne's superstore in Winnipeg. Blue. Camo and black.

Shieeet. Is this a store specific sale?

HUGE FUCK ING DEAL

$32 for PS TV?

oh my god, that's amazing.

iphys

Zelda TriForce Heroes, Animal Crossing HHD, Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, and Hyrule Warriors 3DS were all added to Amazon's qualifiers

...and they're all $49.99 ;___;

I'm not even going to order anything this year. Everything good was announced last year so I already ordered it, and everything new looks lame and overpriced. Guess Nintendo are saving all their cards for next year, so I'll save my money till then too.

the3ye

For some unknown reason BB has canceled my Batman (and zelda, u4, xeno) order from last year... And I just got reminder about it 2 weeks ago...
They haven't even sent cancelation email.

Fuzzy

For some unknown reason BB has canceled my Batman (and zelda, u4, xeno) order from last year... And I just got reminder about it 2 weeks ago...
They haven't even sent cancelation email.
You scared me so I just checked and mine are all okay.

MarkusRJR

Suck a billion dicks, Best Buy. signed up for Rewards Club and tried to buy a limited thing (amiibo related), the transaction has an error, and then tells me to add items back to cart. I use my code again and it says it's already been used. FUCK BB.

Anyone have a code they could spare?

zroid

Banned
Suck a billion dicks, Best Buy. signed up for Rewards Club and tried to buy a limited thing (amiibo related), the transaction has an error, and then tells me to add items back to cart. I use my code again and it says it's already been used. FUCK BB.

PM'd

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of "fuck Best Buy", I had to call tonight to change my address on old E3 preorders, and for some reason a bug in their system prevented the customer service representative from changing the address on one of my orders (and the reason I had to call was that their website is too buggy to let my change the address by myself)...

Only thing I could do was to cancel the order and re-order (at Amazon this time, of course).

Sajjaja

Which code? I might have one.

MarkusRJR

Thank you so much! Purchased the Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival Bundle (along with the 3DS AC game) before it sold out thanks to you! :D <3

Hopefully using another person's code doesn't fuck up my order somehow. BB seriously needs to fix it's random glitches and errors.

Stage On

Guys I need advice.

I really want a ps4, since that'll be the home for rpgs like Tales of Berseria. The limited time deals for $400 right now are kind of tempting but I don't care about Last of us and even less about Destiny.

The upcoming non limited edition Batman bundle would have been tempting if they hadn't gone and raised the price on it even higher.

Basically the fact it's coming with 2 games I don't want is really turning me off but I'm not sure their will be a better deal in time for me to play Fallout 4 this fall since they didn't announce a price drop at e3 like I wanted. What should I do?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Guys I need advice.

I really want a ps4, since that'll be the home for rpgs like Tales of Berseria. The limited time deals for $400 right now are kind of tempting but I don't care about Last of us and even less about Destiny.

The upcoming non limited edition Batman bundle would have been tempting if they hadn't gone and raised the price on it even higher.

Basically the fact it's coming with 2 games I don't want is really turning me off but I'm not sure their will be a better deal in time for me to play Fallout 4 this fall since they didn't announce a price drop at e3 like I wanted. What should I do?

You can get the Destiny bundle and just sell the games?
Other than that Chapters deal a few weeks ago, I don't know if there are going to be any deals. If anything, the Canadian dollar is going to be even more unstable because of the upcoming election. In the unlikely event of an NDP government being elected, I would expect the Canadian dollar to drop for a while.

UberTag

If anything, the Canadian dollar is going to be even more unstable because of the upcoming election.
In the unlikely event of an NDP government being elected, I would expect the Canadian dollar to drop for a while.
So we're screwed with Harper... and we're screwed if Harper loses.
I want option C.

What's that? Trudeau isn't resonating with Quebec? Wonderful. Guess we're fucked then.

i-Jest

Guys I need advice.

They've raised the price back to $449 but if you can somehow get your hands on a $399 price point one then just sell the games that came with it. I doubt we'll see the $399 price point again for a while. I'd check physical locations to try your luck.

Firestorm

If you haven't played The Last of Us I'd give it a shot even if you aren't interested. It's a really well-crafted game if you're into story and character-driven games (which I assume you are if you like Tales). I've tried games I've had no interest in that turned out to be my top games of all time (Bioshock).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So we're screwed with Harper... and we're screwed if Harper loses.
I want option C.

What's that? Trudeau isn't resonating with Quebec? Wonderful. Guess we're fucked then.
At the moment it looks like a Conservative minority anyway, so things may stay the same. We just have no idea. lol
Certainly any new government is going to put forward their own budget and change priorities, and at that point investors might want to cash out for a while.

Tapejara

I hope Amazon puts the two upcoming EDF games up for pre-order before the E3 deals end. Would rather not have to go to Best Buy for them.

They're also missing a few of the Nintendo titles - most notably, Fatal Frame V.

Top Bottom