• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Shadous

Neo Member
Annnnd, they're gone.

Edit: Already got mine but was hoping my friend could get, damn

I got lucky and saw a tweet right when I got up for work. It seems kind of crazy to me that BB Canada and (I think) Amazon.ca released stock for these in the middle of the night. Not exactly in line with when Canadians are able to get a hold of these things.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not sure if it's a sale under the radar, or a pricing error, but it looks like the Redline and Apex expansion packs for Driveclub are free on the PS store right now. Get it while it's hot.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/search/f=^driveclub|bucket~games

Also the game itself is $27 on Canadian PSN which isn't bad.

ohlawd

Club Nintendo out of nowhere with my 3DS pouch. weren't you guys getting your CN stuff months ago? thanks for the delay, Nintendo

it's nice, by the way. even fits my Vita.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Club Nintendo out of nowhere with my 3DS pouch. weren't you guys getting your CN stuff months ago? thanks for the delay, Nintendo

it's nice, by the way. even fits my Vita.
The pouch was the last thing they shipped out for me. I'll probably get it tomorrow.

i-Jest

Do you guys re-order everything or can you combine amazon.ca orders?

Amazon E3 orders? You can combine them but you need to contact a CSR rep. Live chat or phone them. I've been told, and it's my experience, that the live chat reps are more inclined to not do it, unless your lucky enough to come across one that will. I'd call it in. I've had better success that way.

tiijj

Amazon E3 orders? You can combine them but you need to contact a CSR rep. Live chat or phone them. I've been told, and it's my experience, that the live chat reps are more inclined to not do it, unless your lucky enough to come across one that will. I'd call it in. I've had better success that way.

Yeah. I guess it's not really a hassle to cancel and re-order it.

MisterJoynt

Neo Member
Not sure if it's a sale under the radar, or a pricing error, but it looks like the Redline and Apex expansion packs for Driveclub are free on the PS store right now. Get it while it's hot.

Boom! Thanks for the heads up, can't wait to get behind the wheel of that Enzo.

terrible

Banned

Thanks, I never would've noticed if you didn't post this. I'll give the 650S and the Enzo a spin later tonight.

Sweet Ivy

Hey guys, a question!
I want to sell my WiiU in pristine conditions (nope, it's not an E3 related decision), I've got it since Nov and just played some Bayo. How much can I ask on kijiji?
It's really in perfect condition, no kids, pets or smoking around it at any time.

I'd appreciate any suggestion!

kennah

Hey guys, a question!
I want to sell my WiiU in pristine conditions (nope, it's not an E3 related decision), I've got it since Nov and just played some Bayo. How much can I ask on kijiji?
It's really in perfect condition, no kids, pets or smoking around it at any time.

I'd appreciate any suggestion!
Where are you and what is included? See how much other ones are listed for on Kijiji.

If you're in Winnipeg, maybe we could work out a deal, I'm looking for one.

zroid

Banned
Anyone go to Best Buy for Mario Maker (and the free pin)?

I wanted to go today but was busy. The lineup is going to be ridiculous on Saturday. :\

Fuzzy

I wanted to go today but was busy. The lineup is going to be ridiculous on Saturday. :\
I was too lazy. I saw this pic on Twitter though.

AcZvqMT.jpg

kinger

I wanted to go today but was busy. The lineup is going to be ridiculous on Saturday. :

I was there from ~5:30-6. There wasn't a lot of people, but there was a little wait. (apparently it's until 9?)

Got the pin, lanyard, and splatoon stickers. Also demo-ed LoZ: Triforce Heroes while in line.

zroid

Banned
That actually sounds like a great setting to play TriForce Heroes. I assume they let you play with 2 other people in line?

kinger

That actually sounds like a great setting to play TriForce Heroes. I assume they let you play with 2 other people in line?

One other person in line and one of the reps. "It's still in development" so it's only possible to play in groups of three's so far haha

Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Last Guardian and Ratchet & Clank are absolutely killing it on Amazon best seller. Hopefully this is a good sign.

Best wishes.

zroid

Banned
One other person in line and one of the reps. "It's still in development" so it's only possible to play in groups of three's so far haha

I played with one other person in line and one of the Nintendo reps there the first time. The second time it was me and two other people in line.

Here is a photo of the stuff available at the Best Buy I went to.

Cool. Hopefully it isn't too bad on Saturday, but if the events of the last two years are any indication, it's gonna be a madhouse. :(

And I really need that swaggggggg

Fuzzy

Cool. Hopefully it isn't too bad on Saturday, but if the events of the last two years are any indication, it's gonna be a madhouse. :(

And I really need that swaggggggg
Just get there early. We're celebrating Father's Day a day early at my brother's house so I'll try to stop at BB before going there.

That swag looks good... And then I remembered the Smash demo in Vancouver where the first however many people got something. Really long line for that. I just Streetpassed and left.

That swag looks good... And then I remembered the Smash demo in Vancouver where the first however many people got something. Really long line for that. I just Streetpassed and left.

This was all on a table and you took it yourself. If something ran out, they had boxes beneath the table with more. They had a ton at my store. Nothing seemed to be limited like the Smash coin last year, or the Luigi coin the year before.

Wazzy

Banned
Oh god I just preordered a shit load of E3 games because of the discount. Bluebadger gave me the heads up about the promotion and damn. At least I won't be charged all at once lmao

I preordered:
Uncharted 4
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Final Fantasy XV
World of Final Fantasy
DanganRonpa Ultra Despair Girls
LoZ Triforce heroes
Fire Emblem Fates
The Last Guardian
Xenoblade Chronicles X

They were going to be $713 but ended up $513 with the discount.

Sweet Ivy

Where are you and what is included? See how much other ones are listed for on Kijiji.

If you're in Winnipeg, maybe we could work out a deal, I'm looking for one.
I'm actually half a Canada away from you (east coast).
Anyway, I did look for other offers but didn't find much, so I went with 200$ for the console (it's the 32Gb bundle with Mario 3D World and Nintendoland) and 80$ for the two pro controllers.

I've got a few offers overnight so I suppose it's a good price.

Lexxism

If anyone is looking for Dualshock 4, you can get two for $102 (ON tax) at shop.ca. Just use the promo code: RMN50OFF125JUNE

DS4 Blue
DS4 Camo

Example:
ON: 134.99 x 1.13 - $50 = $102.53. Basically $51 each after tax.

jholmes

I was too lazy. I saw this pic on Twitter though.

Oh man that lanyard looks awesome and I want to play Mario Maker anyway, but they aren't demoing at any stores near Hamilton and the line will be insane on Saturday. Why are these Wii U events always crazy, insanely popular if the products aren't selling?

Also damn it Amazon put up SMTxFE and Fatal Frame already.

Top Bottom