• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
just got my refund for batman armham knight from gmg, any stores selling a cheap ps4 copy?
If you're in Toronto and can meet in Scarborough I'll sell you my extra copy from BB's 2014 E3 sale at $55.36 including tax instead of returning it. That's less than a dollar more than this year's Amazon deal.

Mupod

Hey, cool.

jN8soGQa5hr5K.jpg

The release date updated to December 4. Maybe this order will go through after all. Dem 2013 E3 prices.

Kieli

Can confirm I also got that FFVII/Re release date e-mail from Amazon.

Complete nonsense. Don't even know how their system calculates the time...

zroid

Banned
Can confirm I also got that FFVII/Re release date e-mail from Amazon.

Complete nonsense. Don't even know how their system calculates the time...

it was probably just that they had originally pegged it as Dec 31, 2015, and then realized that was completely unrealistic, so changed it to Dec 31, 2016. The system automatically sends emails when the estimated release dates change.

explodet

We ain't seeing FFVII remake for a long time.

My more immediate concern is how they're going to resolve the upcoming Fire Emblem Fates Birthright/Conquest clusterfuck.

zroid

Banned
We ain't seeing FFVII remake for a long time.

My more immediate concern is how they're going to resolve the upcoming Fire Emblem Fates Birthright/Conquest clusterfuck.

yep that's going to be fun, lol

well I'm not even sure I care that much, since I'm going to get the other two campaigns via DLC anyways. I kind of prefer the Conquest box art tho.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in for Nohr. If a single campaign is as massive as most FE games I probably won't bother playing through Hoshido. Not enough time.

krae_man

I got a delivery notification card in my mailbox today. It says the package originated from Japan. I didn't order anything from Japan. I'm scared.

Jblanks

Anyone else still haven't got Batman Arkham Knight from Best Buy? I ordered it last year during E3 deal.

I emailed them and I got the same response as the other guy a couple pages back..

DJ_Lae

My Rare Replay changed to $29.99 sometime today - so there's a lag of 24-48 hours like people had mentioned.

Good to know. Now I won't worry about using live chat to have anything else adjusted, would be a waste of time.

Ryde3

FarCry 4 for $25 at Best Buy. Wow that's the first actual good deal I've seen in a while. Might have to bite on that one.

Ya no kidding! I wanted it to drop to that price during the Steam Sale, but may settle for the PS4 version. Anyone know a way I could price match and get a PC version?

Ya no kidding! I wanted it to drop to that price during the Steam Sale, but may settle for the PS4 version. Anyone know a way I could price match and get a PC version?

That's tough, places generally don't match cross platform like that. Needs to be the same UPC. You could try a Walmart though. Desperate times call for desperate people who truly don't give a shit.

Is BF Hardline worth 40 Harper bucks?

I'm very much in the undecided camp regarding it

I thought it was great. Easily the best BF campaign in a long time thanks to the TV presentation, cops aspect and arrest mechanic (turning many levels into puzzles if you want to go non-lethal). Even the evidence hunting was pretty cool, if a bit scifi.

I thought it was great. Easily the best BF campaign in a long time thanks to the TV presentation, cops aspect and arrest mechanic (turning many levels into puzzles if you want to go non-lethal). Even the evidence hunting was pretty cool, if a bit scifi.

I want more games to have that TV style presentation.

Each level is basically like watching a show on Netflix.

kennah

Wat. . I wasn't interested before but now I am.

terrible

Banned
My Rare Replay changed to $29.99 sometime today - so there's a lag of 24-48 hours like people had mentioned.

Good to know. Now I won't worry about using live chat to have anything else adjusted, would be a waste of time.

Yep, mine changed today too. All my other games have adjusted on their own so I've never been too worried about that.

I can't wait to kick Cobra Triangle's ass. Jump the Waterfall #2 will be so easy with a rewind function. Revenge will be mine.

kennah

The complaint about game length is valid, but I thought it was perfect for what they had. Adding another 5-10 episodes would have just worn out the welcome.
Aww man, it's short too!? I don't have time for games that are long. Will have to keep an eye for it on sale.

Top Bottom