• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Mimosa97

Is that shitty kindle worth 49$ ? It's pretty cheap but the reviews aren't good.

I wanted the new paperwrite but I don't feel like paying full price (140$) for it. I guess it's not going on sale today :(

Maximus.

Nothing worth purchasing with the Prime Day sale as of yet, kind of disappointed. I didn't expect much, but there really seems to be nothing worthwhile.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Is that shitty kindle worth 49$ ? It's pretty cheap but the reviews aren't good.

I wanted the new paperwrite but I don't feel like paying full price (140$) for it. I guess it's not going on sale today :(
The mid tier paperwhite went on sale last year during black friday, so I assume that they'll drop the price of it again at some point.

i decided to pick up a yeti microphone for 90 bucks...

WTSNvqH.jpg

uh... was this supposed to happen?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
The only thing I see slightly good is the $5 promo credit for buying 3x$10 Amazon.ca gift cards. If you're going to be buying something from them before August 29th (the expiry date for the $5 promo code) then it's essentially free money.

i-Jest

It's probably to early to say this deal was a bust but, gaming wise, I was expecting something good. They're E3 sales were enticing enough. I hope GG Xrd and Under Night become apart of it.

Time will tell though.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
It's probably to early to say this deal was a bust but, gaming wise, I was expecting something good. They're E3 sales were enticing enough. I hope GG Xrd and Under Night become apart of it.

Time will tell though.
Your post hurt my brain.

Mimosa97

I think Kobo is all around better!
So far Amazon deals are a waste of time!

Yeah I should check Kobo first

The mid tier paperwhite went on sale last year during black friday, so I assume that they'll drop the price of it again at some point.

I'll wait for the next sale then. Thanks !

The only thing I see slightly good is the $5 promo credit for buying 3x$10 Amazon.ca gift cards. If you're going to be buying something from them before August 29th (the expiry date for the $5 promo code) then it's essentially free money.

I tried this but it didn't work and I'm not the only one.

iLLmAtlc

Interesting who's gonna buy a gajillion to apply to e3 orders >_>

Damn! Ive been eyeballin that thing forever

dang. I didn't even want one to be honest. I was looking for a Wii U, didn't see it on sale, saw the yeti and just added it in my cart and checked out just to see the price after tax. I think my eyeballs popped out when i saw the additional discount. lol

Hoping for the One Piece Box Set to go on sale since the Naruto one did :/

Might get those Bose headphones too...

other than that this is a pretty shite sale so far

baconcow

Woke up early to check out the deals on the Prime page. That's it? These look like regular sales. Only a handful of games coming up, most on sale at Best Buy. Not renewing Prime for this. Was interested in Borserlands 2 HJC nut it is not for PS4.

kevin1025

Banned
Assassin's Creed: Unity is $29.99 at the moment and its Prime Day sale starts at 9am. So is that the Prime deal ahead of time or will it be lowered more then?

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
disgusting prices. I fucking hate Amazon.ca

did we all get trolled? I was holding off my friend to buy PS4 on prime day, its still 450$ lmao

Bluenoser

Not sure if already posted but I heard on the news Walmart is following suit and having their own sale to compete with Amazon. May find some better deals there. I agree Amazon seems like a complete bust so far. I wanted a bike and they have one on sale coming up and it's not even close to the type I want.

espher

Eyeballing that XB1 refurb for $340. Don't care about Ryse, but I want a Kinect, and I need to get an XB1 for RB... and any way I can do that without being in the hole for $1k between console, bundle, second guitar has my interest.

Pokemon ORAS are $29.99 ea, for what that's worth.

Meh,.

I had no doubt this would be a clearance sale and that most of the stuff that would get discounts would be fall to early 2015 releases. They need to clear warehouse space for the fall. Still, the deals on those items are crap.

Top Bottom