• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

God damn the Canadian dollar is depressing. I have some Amazon E3 stuff locked in but there's no way I'm buying anything new I haven't already pre ordered. Dark times ahead.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: We've all moved to the States

or

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: There are none

I like that one.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: in the US it would be thread 4.62

Oh man, if a mod (Stump?) updated the title once a month or so with the current exchange rate or so that would be great.

Moto 360 is $175 on Amazon.ca. Think it's the cheapest ever, though a new model will be out soon.

Found our new banner straight from Amazon themselves

FdzxN24.png

Walpurgis

Banned
It's been nearly 12 hours of "black friday" sales and these are the only deals that I missed.
qaGDr9E.png

The only half decent deal was ACU which I got a month ago from Amazon....for the exact same price.

Well, we've still got another 12 hours of deals left. Maybe there will be something good in the next batch!
w0JYWqc.png

I expected a lot better from Amazon. This is Best Buy levels of sad.
I like that one.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: in the US it would be thread 4.62
Could someone explain this to me? I don't get it.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: Sorry, this item ships only within the US.

Not that its really relevant... Just sums up how I feel lately with some stuff I've wanted to buy lately.

Windam

Scaley member
Does the standard edition of Persona Q sold by Amazon.ca include the tarot cards? I mean, it's still normally $59.99, so it has to include the outer box and cards, right? Anyway, since it's $20 off I decided to order it. Would have got the Wild Cards edition but it came up to $62 even with free shipping. Too much for a 3DS game, plus I don't have an XL so the case would be too big, anyway. Tell me I did the right thing, guys.

Just an update on this. Received my copy of PQ this morning. Standard edition, no tarot cards or outer box. Just the game. How they can continue to charge $59.99 for it with no extras is beyond me. At least I got it for $20 off. :/

The funny thing about these game deals is that you might as well just go PM them at Best Buy or Walmart or something and get them a bit cheaper

I'm actually debating PM'ing the XBOne version of Handsome Collection.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
The funny thing about these game deals is that you might as well just go PM them at Best Buy or Walmart or something and get them a bit cheaper

I'm actually debating PM'ing the XBOne version of Handsome Collection.
That's if they'll even do it since you have to be a Prime subscriber to get the deal.

That's if they'll even do it since you have to be a Prime subscriber to get the deal.

Fuck it, I think I'll give it a shot.

Now to see if it's even in stock at the BB near me. $37 for Borderlands 2 with ALL DLC plus the Pre-Sequel doesn't sound so bad.

EDIT:

Well I tried, said they won't do it. I also missed the PS4 deal because of my 5 minute walk to Best Buy. Walmart pls

suikodan

How does it sound with the dollar still going down???

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: in the US it would be thread 4.62. <4 by year's end

Hopefully Primeday will end better than it started. It kind of sucks at the moment...

Top Bottom