• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

curb

Banned
I'm so excited for the android based slider, assuming the rumors are true. Currently using a Z30 and my contract is up next spring.

I'm interested in seeing how that turns out. If they put their BB10 messaging hub and keyboard/predictive text I would consider getting one when my company replaces my Z10. The Hub has been enough to make me consider getting another BlackBerry and having that on actual Android would be great.

Mupod

Alright. Mad Catz order cancelled. Come on down NCIX!

Mad Catz Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition 2 $ 213.34
nGear CD Paper Sleeve - Pack 100 $ 1.99
SUBTOTAL: $ 215.33
No PST - Outside BC residents: $ 0.00
HST (13%): $ 27.99
Free Shipping
YOUR TOTAL:
All quoted prices are in CANADIAN DOLLARS $ 243.32

for what it's worth mine got here in like a day with the free UPS shipping they gave me. I was stoked for being able to play the SF5 beta with it in time...too bad the beta hasn't worked yet.

On the upside, the Guilty Gear Xrd limited edition from Amazon got here last night and I got to mess around with the stick. Thing is super heavy compared to the HRAP VX SA I have. Also oh god I forgot how to play Guilty Gear.

Looking like people are slowly catching on that ncix has stock - they're down to 59 from the 80 they had when I got mine.

kinger

I'm so excited for the android based slider, assuming the rumors are true. Currently using a Z30 and my contract is up next spring.

I'm curious as to how they're incorporating this, but I hope we don't lose the BB OS completely?
What are the chances that they'll release a new phone by the new year? Hmm... (That's when my contract ends, haha ;P)

What do you think about the Z30 by the way, if you don't mind me asking? (We're considering getting it as a secondary :eek:)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
It only happened once during BF almost two years ago. I don't think it will happen again. Now that you have to buy a membership to be able to play online on PS4, they don't need to do a price cut to make people buy one.
We're actually lucky the price hasn't increased here like everything else.

MarkusRJR

I'm interested in seeing how that turns out. If they put their BB10 messaging hub and keyboard/predictive text I would consider getting one when my company replaces my Z10. The Hub has been enough to make me consider getting another BlackBerry and having that on actual Android would be great.
Yeah, I'm hoping they make a BB10 skin and put it on top of Lollipop. And yeah, the hub is basically the main reason I love my Z30.

I'm curious as to how they're incorporating this, but I hope we don't lose the BB OS completely?
What are the chances that they'll release a new phone by the new year? Hmm... (That's when my contract ends, haha ;P)

What do you think about the Z30 by the way, if you don't mind me asking? (We're considering getting it as a secondary :eek:)
Honestly I think they'll make a BB10 version and an Android version. A lot of enterprise folks don't trust Android and it wouldn't take too much work to provide two versions of the slider.

I personally love my Z30. Gives me an insane battery life and feels awesome in the hand. I wouldn't recommend it now though. The specs are ancient and Android apps don't run that great (although I hear the passport runs Android apps good). I'd wait for the new slider coming out this winter tbh.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It only happened once during BF almost two years ago. I don't think it will happen again. Now that you have to buy a membership to be able to play online on PS4, they don't need to do a price cut to make people buy one.
They haven't even done the promo where you got 3 months free in ages.

@Wreck

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

suikodan

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Been trying to hunt for a refurbished PS4 but no luck. Wow is this console just keeps its price point eh ? What's the best deal for a PS4 right now ?

Top Bottom