• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

I didn't think the Walmart Boxing day sales were supposed to start until Noon EST but it looks like it's live now.

I was just able to check out with Sunset Overdrive for 25 and Shadows of Mordor PS4 for 40.

If you want some of the Walmart deals, it looks like now's the time!

AWWWWWWWWW YEAH. Just bought Sunset Overdrive. Thanks!

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't think the Walmart Boxing day sales were supposed to start until Noon EST but it looks like it's live now.

I was just able to check out with Sunset Overdrive for 25 and Shadows of Mordor PS4 for 40.

Sweet thanks, time to grab Mordor.

wachie

Call up Walmart's number and ask them to price match Mordor at Target. You'll get $10+tax back.

In store or online only?
Online is live - http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/sunset-overdrive-xbox-one/6000187504337

kitzkozan

God damn, between the Cineplex and PS Plus deals last year's Boxing Day was some god tier shit compared to this year...

If I remember right, last year Cineplex deal was every movie being 50% off. You would also get a ticket for each movie (or TV boxset) which costed 15$ or more. The 2013 black friday deal from the Cineplex store was even better, as it was buy 1 get 1 free + a movie ticket. :p

Very glad that I went all in last year, since there isn't much that I want to buy this year to begin with. By the way, I saw Driveclub for 29.99$ @ Big Box outlet, but it's not factory sealed. More or less a used copy, but I don't think it matters if there's no code needed to play multi.

Anteros

Neo Member
Call up Walmart's number and ask them to price match Mordor at Target. You'll get $10+tax back.

Does Walmart online price match Boxing Day deals? I don't see anything about it online but I didn't think anyone price matched on Boxing Day. It may be worth a shot though...

big_z

does anyone know what walmarts return window is for games? I know they changed consoles to 14 days but im not sure what software is.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Fucking bullshit, I was expecting the Walmart deals to start at Noon. What the fuck was the point of advertising as such? Now I've missed out on Sunset Overdrive. :(

Shit, I missed out on Sunset Overdrive for my enevitable XBOne.

Also I ordered Tales of Xillia 2, and I got the shipping notification for it yesterday. I woke up and it says it's been delivered. But there's nothing in the mail. It said it was delivered at 7AM this morning.Canada Post I believed you for a second. I believed in Christmas miracles ;_;

Shit, I missed out on Sunset Overdrive for my enevitable XBOne.

Also I ordered Tales of Xillia 2, and I got the shipping notification for it yesterday. I woke up and it says it's been delivered. But there's nothing in the mail. It said it was delivered at 7AM this morning.Canada Post I believed you for a second. I believed in Christmas miracles ;_;

Maybe they delivered it to the post office?

Maybe they delivered it to the post office?

That's one of the things I was thinking about. I originally thought it was a mess up and it wasn't scanned properly or whatever (which has happened to me before). I guess I'll drop by the post office when I go out to pick up Drive Club. Thing is there are two near me (one in a convenience store, one in a Shoppers) so I have to check both of them.

I might just wait it out around this early afternoon (1PM-2PM) cause CP usually comes around that time. Unless they just don't come today because it's Christmas Eve

Canada Post usually leave a note where they will take the package. Did you ever see one?

I am in an apartment complex and the person doing the deliveries now has the bad habit of saying I wasn't home even if I was and then doesn't leave the pickup notice until the next day.

Canada Post usually leave a note where they will take the package. Did you ever see one?

Nope. Didn't see anything at all. So that's why I assumed it wasn't scanned properly, and CP usually never comes THAT early anymore (7AM)

Also I know Amazon just grabs CP's tracking. But for some reason Amazon is telling me it was delivered last night at Dec 23rd (yesterday) 7PM, and on CP's website it's telling me it was delivered at 7AM today. I think something broke again.

ughhh I wanna go somewhere real quick but I'm waiting for Canada post to deliver something. I wish they had real time tracking on a map and everything.

isny

napkin dispenser
BTW, WM has Indy movies at $6.47 a pop on Blu. Under twenty bucks for one of the best movie trilogies ever? Great deal!

Lexxism

Think you're misreading the ad bud, the game is on sale for $39.99, season pass is a separate purchase.

I don't think so. There's a + sign.

eb-games-boxing-day-week-2014-flyer-1.jpg

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
And it says includes season's pass underneath :p

Yeah that just looks very scummy if the game doesn't come with it. They aren't advertising season passes for other games.

Top Bottom