• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

isny

napkin dispenser
They probably will, they're usually good about that sort of thing. If they do, it means you can get a 3DS XL and Smash Wii U for about $140 total, as long as the pricing on the XL remains the same.

I honestly would hold off on buying an XL though. There'll be games like Xenoblade that you'll need the new one to play.

It says it ships in 1 to 2 months though. D:

Is that just standard for orders made during this time? I ordered Danganronpa 2 from them last night and it said the same thing but I figured it was because it's a niche title.

Either way I'm jumping on it, so thanks for the heads up. :D

Amazon.ca is bad at shipping pre-orders quickly but I wouldn't be too worried in this case. I've had orders that said two months that I ended up getting within the usual timeframe of a few days.

Does anyone know when ebgames.ca online boxing day sale start? Also how are they for buying online? I am thinking of getting the xbox one controller and charge kit.

I wonder if the 2 local EBs would sell out of Farcry quickly, I guess I can walk over for 8am Friday lol......

Is there a lot of planned content for the season's pass?

kitzkozan

I'm genuinely surprised that my P4 arena ultimax order from amazon.ca arrived minutes ago. :p It was supposed to ship by the 6th of january and I ordered monday. This is blazing fast considering we are in the busiest week of the year or close to it. :] It does come with the pre-order fluff which is a very nice bonus given the price of the game (24.99).

I'm now tempted to order the black armor edition of DS2, which should arrive monday the 29th if I luck out again. :p Amazon.ca can indicate long delays when it comes to their free shipping option, but it can also be surprisingly fast in the busiest time of the year without becoming a prime member.

EB sale is online at 9 tonight

EB Games Canada ‏@EBGamesCanada 3m3 minutes ago

Ready for #BoxingWeek? Get a head start! Start your shopping online tonight at 9 PM EST: http://bit.ly/1zTXrAS

I doubt the Dec 26 only prices go live tonight though

I'm genuinely surprised that my P4 arena ultimax order from amazon.ca arrived minutes ago. :p It was supposed to ship by the 6th of january and I ordered monday. This is blazing fast considering we are in the busiest week of the year or close to it. :] It does come with the pre-order fluff which is a very nice bonus given the price of the game (24.99).

I'm now tempted to order the black armor edition of DS2, which should arrive monday the 29th if I luck out again. :p Amazon.ca can indicate long delays when it comes to their free shipping option, but it can also be surprisingly fast in the busiest time of the year without becoming a prime member.
I ordered mine on Tuesday and it arrived this morning... I had to buy a $5 copy of Escape From New York to qualify for the free shipping but it was burden I was inclined to bear... I was particularly pleased to see they had included my Quatermass BR preorder in the shipment... and it's nice to have the full Tarot set now...

Grabbed the last Xbox One controller from my local Source. Like the Midnight Blue!

image_zps97f90309.jpg

image_zpscd3c01d1.jpg

Conceptor

I came here to post these!!!

I remember buying those pillows last year!

have you been using them? mine's all flat and shit now. I honestly can't tell if the fam switched my pillows out >_>

I bought this last year, they're not that good. You're better off paying $20 for a pillow from Ikea.
Hahah same. I got a pack last year and they've flattened out now. Then again, I'm not the best judge of pillow quality...

BB.ca has the Epson 3020 for $1100, will try and grab that. Bought the same thing at the end of November from Amazon for about $1500 so that's nice value.

Also I have an unopened 3DS XL Mario+Luigi Dream Team edition that I don't mind selling either.. but that $50 gc deal is pretty good

Guled

hey folks, I'm looking to upgrade my ps4 harddrive, so I am wondering if there are any deals for laptop harddrives for boxing day? Also, I'm guessing if there is also no boxing day deals for GTA V next gen?

Anony

how rare are diddy and luigi amiibos?

thinking of grabbing extras so i can TRADE for amiibos i want

this is so fucking stupid i even have to do this, nintendo is so fucking bad

ps. still waiting for gamecube adapters, christmas is ruined etc

Top Bottom