• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Sora_N

how rare are diddy and luigi amiibos?

thinking of grabbing extras so i can TRADE for amiibos i want

this is so fucking stupid i even have to do this, nintendo is so fucking bad

ps. still waiting for gamecube adapters, christmas is ruined etc

Not as rare as Little Mac or Pit.

khaaan

Is it worth ordering online from EB Games? There's one less than a minutes walk from my house, it would be worth it for me to get all my items right then and deal with their "Would you like to buy a warranty?" versus just waiting for stuff to show up at my door.

isny

napkin dispenser
Man, Amazon.ca has some shitty deals. Thought they'd maybe update with boxing day sales tonight, guess not.

Sora_N

Is it worth ordering online from EB Games? There's one less than a minutes walk from my house, it would be worth it for me to get all my items right then and deal with their "Would you like to buy a warranty?" versus just waiting for stuff to show up at my door.

In store pick up then.

krae_man

Which ones?

The Wolverine
Hot Tub Time Machine
South Park: Bigger Louder and Uncut
Riddick
Machete Kills

I also want Shutter Island but it's $5 on bestbuy.ca and it's $10 on Amazon so I'll wait.

Was also eyeing some $10 3D movies but the only one I wanted was Star Trek into Darkness and I'm not about to rebuy Blurays I already own for the 3D version.

NYR

Shadow of Mordor for $35 @ FS/BB. Looks good to me. Will also pick up Halo: MCC. Other than that, I'm done this year.

LakeEarth

I'm picking up a BenQ W1070 projector which apparently is pretty good for gaming, and great at its price range. Futureshop, Bestbuy, Staples and The Source have it on sale, all for $800 except, for some reason, it's $10 cheaper at Futureshop. At least if I somehow miss it at Futureshop, I can probably get it in one of the other places without losing too much.

EDIT - you can check out at Staples already if there's anything there of interest

Anth0ny

Is there a compilation for all of the various DVD/bluray sales? It's harder now that I need to look at stores/sites that aren't Cineplex.com lol

krae_man

LOL my PC cart says "one or more of your items is no longer available" but doesn't say which one.

Gee thanks.

Hopefully they don't cancel my app paypal order on me.

isny

napkin dispenser
Same here. I'm waiting 10 more minutes, and then I gotta go. Oh well, their loss.

I find this amusing. The first few years BB and FS allowed for online boxing day shopping...we waited 5-6 hours before the websites were usable...and even then just barely...they'd crash all night until the wee early hours of the next morn.

LakeEarth

I find this amusing. The first few years BB and FS allowed for online boxing day shopping...we waited 5-6 hours before the websites were usable...and even then just barely...they'd crash all night until the wee early hours of the next morn.

I remember, it's just i have somewhere to be.

Thanks for the tip, Lone Prodigy, but it didn't seem to work for me. I'll try another browser.

LakeEarth

Working for me now. I actually went to the Boxing Day deals to find it. Going straight to the item I wanted from the search seemed to be the problem.

Top Bottom