• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

nath999

Welp, Canada Post finally updated, and just says electronic info submitted by shipper today. Anyone know if the shipments from future shop come with a physical copy of the receipt? I can't see mine online as I can't see the order.

That's what mine says too, even on Friday when I called Bestbuy to update my payment method the guy said it wasn't expected to be delivered until the 30th. I think I've had mine preordered for 4 years now still can't get it on release.

dream

I bet I can top your Amazon excuses for Final Fantasy XV's slow delivery:

Sri Theja: As we have multiple orders for this item. Our shipping team is making sure to deliver the correct orders to correct address just to avoid fraud activities, which is why the shipping was done a bit slow.

Savitar

I'm waiting on my amazon shipping of FFXV Deluxe Edition myself. It's said not shipped and nothing has really bugged except the line that says when it will be delivered funny enough.

Posted this in the BST thread, but might as well post it here too:

Looking for a black new3ds if anyone's interested in selling one.

Hell, I might buy a white n3ds.

Just picked up FFXV. Paid full price for it, but got a pre-order code out of it.

Thankfully I had some credit to cover it and will likely sell it for $50-60 to get some of the money back.

Filled a complaint with Amazon. Prime with release day delivery and no release day delivery despite it saying it was going to be delivered all day. It was Amazon's own service too.

Canon

Banned
DENTAL TALK, MOA FUCKAS ~ A follow-up to a discussion no one remembers
First appointment in 4 years. Have like 5 cavities or something and all 4 of my wisdom teeth need to be removed because of pus or whatever coming out of it. I do have a bad taste in my mouth but I don't have that much pain so I didn't notice it was that bad. Also I might be able to get braces for cheap if I am diagnosed with sleep apnea or something but it's up to my shit family doctor not my nice dentist to diagnose me.

~ FIN

There are stacks of the Black Friday ones at my walmart here in town. If you want me to pick you up one at cost plus shipping let me know.

I'm definitely up for that.

If you can get a black one that would be even better, but I would be happy with white.

I'll pay in advance if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom