• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

antibolo

Banned
Another Amazon order I had made this week just shipped, and this time the carrier is CP. So far so good (at not getting Intelcom anymore, fingers crossed).

And yes my replacement order is cancelled now.

a916

7u3lAB5g.jpg

That's crazy, I only ever get those bubble envelopes

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My FFXV shipped a day ago and is scheduled to arrive by Dec 7th, but there's next to no details (just that it left seller facility) and it's not in Canada Post's tracking system yet.

The Black Friday/Cyber Monday rush is real.

On the other hand, some boots I ordered on Black Friday shipped via Fedex but I got a Delivery Exception update (Customer Not Available or Business Closed.. wat) from Scarborough (not where I live) and they left no slip either... So hopefully just a Fedex truck crashed or something and they're actually going to deliver it today.

Reich

Amazon stacked my Pokémon order with FFXV.

I didnt receive a thing. I was supposed to get stuff by yesterday.

Order is somewhere in the wild in Mississauga.

How's the selection? Were you able to watch all shows? Any restrictions?

I only tried a movie (which worked), Transparent (worked) and the Man in the High Castle (got an error, but it says included with your prime subscription).

Edit: Actually I had GetFlix turned on and that's why it was working. Weird. Was this always the case where you could login with an Amazon.ca prime account and just use a US based DNS to get Prime Video, or is it because they're doing something to turn it on for Canada?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
FFXV sold 5 million already, chances of it going on sale on Boxing Day looking good?

Amazon wouldn't give me a Prime discount on FFXV despite having done it for other pre-ordered games. Their reason is "must have Prime when pre-ordering". Guess they're starting to enforce that policy.

N° 2048

Amazon wouldn't give me a Prime discount on FFXV despite having done it for other pre-ordered games. Their reason is "must have Prime when pre-ordering". Guess they're starting to enforce that policy.
I thought it was always like that.

I've constantly tried to get Prime on my non-prime orders and they always say no.

Just got a "Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards" offer from Amazon. So I guess it's a quick transform 50$ into 60$ for TLG!

FrsDvl

Just when I said the other day Amazon hadn't used Intelcom since I complained, they ship something to me today, with...... Intelcom. Yay

Sealtest

I now have 3 best buy orders all shipped with Canada Post that are un-trackable. Canada Post has no idea what is going on but they think Best Buy is screwing up with tracking codes.

Does anyone know if Overcooked: Gourmet Edition was ever released in Canada? I've had my pre-order with Amazon.ca for a while now and it still says (on the product page) 'Will ship in 1 - 2 months'. Tempted to order it from Amazon.com (and pay the terrible exchange fee) incase Amazon.ca never gets a copy

sikkinixx

God I hate when Amazon uses Dynamex. Delivered my ass. Searched around for 20 minutes for the package and can't find it. Great.

Lexxism

God I hate when Amazon uses Dynamex. Delivered my ass. Searched around for 20 minutes for the package and can't find it. Great.
Yeah, they did that shit to me. They placed it on top of the parcel locker. Good thing it was just a cheap $10 cellphone case.

Is Canada Post ever going to move my earbuds or FFXV out of Ontario? I haven't gotten any notice since Saturday/Monday respectively.

Ive had a BB order ship with a tracking number on Wed morning, scheduled for delivery Thursday, but the tracking number is still "not found" as of today. The backlog of packages must be real!

Cru Jones

Yeah, they did that shit to me. They placed it on top of the parcel locker. Good thing it was just a cheap $10 cellphone case.

Happens with Canada post too. My FFXV said delivered at 11:59am on Wednesday. Went to my front door and community mailbox and didn't see it.

After 10 minutes on the phone with Canada post the guy says "oh, it was scanned at 11:59 so it is probably still on the truck. When items go out in the morning they have to deliver them before noon, so some drivers when they are running behind just scan everything they haven't delivered yet at right before noon."

Basically, if a driver is running behind they just scan everything in their truck as delivered so they don't get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom