• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stage On

I'm not worried about this. Sun and Moon listed at $59.99 and they eventually corrected it.

Yeah but they will correct it to $49.99 but list that as a sale price and base the 20% prime discount off the $59.99 list price when we all know nobody will be actually selling it for that on release date.

This kind of bullshit with artificially high prices is one of the big reasons I don't want to get prime

I'd even take 20% off for non prime members cuz Amazon is the only place selling Vita games lol. All my PS4 Preorders are cheaper than my Vita ones, it ain't right.

MercuryLS3

Detroit Become Human is back on Amazon at $50 too. I just pre-ordered everything through amazon and will cancel my walmart order.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Omg, I got Spiderman, Detroit, Days Gone, and Death Stranding at $49 too.
What a time to be alive.

Now I need the english version of Destiny 2 to drop.

BB's Reward Zone won't let me login to claim my codes or whatever. I'm not about to call them, either. Oh well, I'll get 20% off or better on Amazon anyway.

Edit: They emailed me one code. Might come in handy if they have any already discounted pre-orders that can get an extra 20% taken off.

UberTag

As best as I can tell, the only Walmart offers that Amazon has failed to match are Middle-earth: Shadow of War, the Gran Turismo Sport Limited Edition Steelbook and the Big 3 Nintendo titles (ARMS, Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Odyssey). Is that correct?

Oh, and the English-language version of Destiny 2. Can't forget about that.

Proc

I grabbed Nioh for $39. Decent price to add to the collection.

Happy to see I was able to add all of my amazon orders this morning too. Thanks gang!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
BB's Reward Zone won't let me login to claim my codes or whatever. I'm not about to call them, either. Oh well, I'll get 20% off or better on Amazon anyway.

Edit: They emailed me one code. Might come in handy if they have any already discounted pre-orders that can get an extra 20% taken off.
You'll never be able to log into your account until you call them. It's not an issue right now because they're emailing the codes but when you want to use the RZ certificates you earn you'll have no choice but to call them so you can actually log in.

Daigr

Bestbuy's E3 discount code can be used for upto 8 separate orders. Each order can have 8 titles.
If anyone was wondering.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is also $49.99.

Love that my orders from last year dropped to these new prices. Spider-Man and KH3 for $49.99+25% off would be a sweet deal.

That BestBuy FAQ is actually pretty detailed and answers questions you'd think they wouldn't really answer, like "this pre-order game sold out, can I still get it" or "how do I change my payment info after the fact." (Spoiler: yes, you have to call in to do the latter. Ugh.) It also confirms that you get 20% off the lower price if the game gets cheaper before release. Don't know if this just means MSRP price drops or if it includes price matching sale prices as well.

Also, unrelated deal (quote to see).

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Forget Walmart/Amazon/Best Buy, EB won E3.

c7POevFm.png

Kiro

Will Nioh get cheaper in the next 6 months? It's a great price, but I have such a backlog I wouldn't play it for a long time anyways.

Sealtest

Has the extra Best Buy codes not been updated on the rewards page yet? Because I can't find them anywhere.

Edit - I'm guessing we only get the single one from the email eh?

farisr

Will Nioh get cheaper in the next 6 months? It's a great price, but I have such a backlog I wouldn't play it for a long time anyways.
Within the next 6 months? This may become the standard price. I was tempted by this, but much like you, I have a backlog that I wouldn't play it for long, so held off on it. By the time I get around to it, I wouldn't be surprised if there are deals for it at 29.99 or lower.

Kiro

Within the next 6 months? This may become the standard price. I was tempted by this, but much like you, I have a backlog that I wouldn't play it for long, so held off on it. By the time I get around to it, I wouldn't be surprised if there are deals for it at 29.99 or lower.

Perfect. All I needed to here. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom