• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

Not active yet.

Edit: Just tested Strange Journey and E3 discount shows up for me.

Edit 2: Same for EOV.

Yea sorry I forgot it only shows up in checkout. There's no bundling requirement this time around right? Just wondering if I should make a bulk order or if it's better to make individual orders.

Ventara

Yea sorry I forgot it only shows up in checkout. There's no bundling requirement this time around right? Just wondering if I should make a bulk order or if it's better to make individual orders.

Yup, no bundling requirement. People have had different experiences with Amazon holding orders, and it doesn't seem to matter. If it's no difference to you, might as well order them separately.

GameStop.com put up the Metroid 2 CE for $50. This thing better not be $70 CAD.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/metroid-samus-returns-special-edition/149643

Shipping to Canada is an extra $15 US. I'm not that crazy for this though.

That or $65.

sigh, I'll still get it.

chrono01

I'm not too worried about games becoming unavailable on Amazon, as I can wait and pre-order them later since I'm not saving anything by pre-ordering them right now (I'm Amazon Prime, and we get no additional discounts).

I do want to pre-order that Metroid Samus Returns Limited Edition, though. Definitely not importing from the US, hopefully Amazon Canada gets it (and it doesn't sell out in five minutes).

Is this like Pokemon Platinum, or is it a new story?

The YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters game delivers the same full YO-KAI WATCH 2 experience, but adds new Yo-kai to befriend, exclusive quests and the ability to hop on the Hexpress to a new resort area. Players can even befriend Wicked and Boss Yo-kai from previous games, learn about the origin of the mysterious feline Yo-kai, Darknyan, and experience a revamped Blasters co-op mode to beat powerful new bosses.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ill_spook_the_north_american_market_this_fall

Ventara

The YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters game delivers the same full YO-KAI WATCH 2 experience, but adds new Yo-kai to befriend, exclusive quests and the ability to hop on the Hexpress to a new resort area. Players can even befriend Wicked and Boss Yo-kai from previous games, learn about the origin of the mysterious feline Yo-kai, Darknyan, and experience a revamped Blasters co-op mode to beat powerful new bosses.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ill_spook_the_north_american_market_this_fall

Thanks for the info! Was hoping it was some sort of "complete" version.

Amazon.ca really being terrible on this.

Kirby, Yoshi, Metroid 4, Rocket League Switch, Starlink.

Is this a "preordered out" thing or a "we fucked up" thing?

leeman

This is a "we fucked up" thing. They did it with Monster Hunter and Colossus last night. Only question is, what price will they come back at?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

It's a "oh shit BB put them up for $100 and us changing to match isn't stopping people from preordering them for $64, take it all down!" thing.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

DCO6wd8U0AAZ8or.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Every time I see awesome packaging like that I feel bad that I open them and throw them out. I can't keep all that shit though, no matter how nice it looks.

1337Sauce

GameStop.com put up the Metroid 2 CE for $50. This thing better not be $70 CAD.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/metroid-samus-returns-special-edition/149643

Shipping to Canada is an extra $15 US. I'm not that crazy for this though.

Honestly would rather pay an extra 20 Canadian for the CE than sit glued to my computer waiting for it to come up. Realistically it is going to be 65-69+ tax here. Hopefully I'll be around when amazon puts it up and I can cancel this order.

Ventara

Just made a spreadsheet for my Best Buy/Amazon/Walmart orders. Will definitely cancel a lot of them. So many double/triple orders, lol. Think I'll put in another order at Best Buy with new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom