• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventara

Just saw DLC 1 for BotW. Wish I'd done the trade 1 at EB for the season pass. It's only $20, right? How many of these DLC packs are planned for the season pass?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Thanks, I was able to get back into my account. Curious to know why my account was suddenly locked or disabled, but oh well. Minor inconvenience.
It happened to a lot of people. The guy told me it was because of some server maintenance but who knows if that's true. I didn't bother to call for like a month after I first noticed it because I hate calling BB but it took less than a minute to get it sorted.

RS4-

I can't bother with BB, these fuckers have my rewards account in the negative for whatever reason and refuse to fix it.

Fuzzy

Just saw DLC 1 for BotW. Wish I'd done the trade 1 at EB for the season pass. It's only $20, right? How many of these DLC packs are planned for the season pass?
It's $28 in Canada. There are 2 packs, one on June 30th and the second some time at the end of the year.

2dNlRB1.png

CPSwUG7.jpg

Ventara

It's $28 in Canada. There are 2 packs, one on June 30th and the second some time at the end of the year.

Damn, now I really regret not doing the EB trade, lol. Not sure I want to fork out $28 for 2 DLC packs. I really want that Korok seed mask to help me find all the seeds.

Ventara

Tbh, I'm more curious about BB. From the lack of mentions, it doesn't seem BB has canceled anyone's orders yet. If they do ship Arms, I wonder if the rest of the games in the same order are safe. Probably not, though.

leeman

Metroid Prime 4, Kirby, and Yoshi are showing as $99.99 list price on Amazon now, $79.99 with a $20 discount. I expect they will pull a Mario Odyssey before long...

Ventara

So what is the cheapest way to get game?

Amazon Prime ?

BestBuy ?

They're both the same (20%), except for the few $50 games that Walmart has (and that Amazon matched. Not all though).

Metroid Prime 4, Kirby, and Yoshi are showing as $99.99 list price on Amazon now, $79.99 with a $20 discount. I expect they will pull a Mario Odyssey before long...

Damn! Where they $80 before? I should've ordered. Ughh

leeman

They're both the same (20%), except for the few $50 games that Walmart has (and that Amazon matched. Not all though).

Damn! Where they $80 before? I should've ordered. Ughh

Still $79.99 for now ($20 off they are saying), but I could see them going up eventually...

Fuzzy

I just checked and trying to do a new order with Yoshi shows $80 - $16 at checkout.

Iced

Good lord...glad I preordered Prime 4 when I did.

Also, for anyone who ever says "don't preorder": fuck you, this is why

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
C'mon Amazon, price-match NHL 18 already. I don't wanna have to order things with walmart...

Stage On

Which means they will be up *who knows when* in Canada and sold out instantly... fml

It's really annoying how much Nintendo are STILL shorting the amiibo figures, well at least the ones people want anyhow.

Like the first wave from Breath of the wild is impossible to find if you missed it, and the smash wave that's out later this month is already sold out at the preorder stage.

ohlawd

You can still get them for $64 (except Kirby which never got the discount). Order now!

Quick order them now if you still want them. I just did that for Metroid prime 4 and the 20% off was taken off the $79.99 price point not the 100% list price

done

I took BB's $99 placeholder price to heart so I was just planning on preordering everything on the last day

Metroid Prime 4
Yoshi
Kirby

for everyone else

KarmaCow

So Amazon is only offering discount for Prime members or is it not active for games like Etrian Odyssey and Strange Journey Redux?

I suggest grabbing Yoshi and Prime 4 right now while they're still giving a 20% discount at $79, in case they go up to $99 later before discount.

EDIT: actually that's what everyone else said I just worded it differently. But still! Grab them just in case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom