• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stage On

The 15 minutes I was away. Gah.

That's why I wish amazon would just match it. I already have the preorder in there so it'd be so much more convenient if that got knocked down automatically instead of having to constantly refresh the thread, punch in everything fast enough and pray I do it on time. Grumble grumble.

I'm sure it'll be back soon.

Even if you're fast enough to get it into your cart while it's in stock that STILL isn't good enough since their system can randomly freeze while processing your order and then it doesn't go though.

Come on Amazon save us!!!!

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Y'all, I got glorious news. Managed to pre order Mario at $50 from Walmart Canada when it came back online just moments ago :O

Gitaroo

since its a CE it won't get the e3 deal. Best bet is hoping best buy lists it.

Don't think CE gets discount anywhere anymore. I tried preordering wolfenstein 2 at bestbuy and it say item not eligible. So preorder it on any store the moment it pops ip.

CazTGG

Do we have a list of non-E3 20%/30$ off games? So far, it seems:

Dragon Ball Fighter Z on PC (PS4 gets the discount, oddly enough)
Kirby Switch
Vampyr
Code Vein

I wonder when Amazon.ca will have the entries for 'Mega Man Legacy Collection 2' and 'Blue Reflection'. Amazon.com has them up right after the announcent, which is annoying.

I see EBGames has them up, but that seems like the only Canadian retailer so far.

big fake

guys can i get the deals for these games if those games release after my prime expires? im on student prime and that will be expiring end of summer?

Ventara

guys can i get the deals for these games if those games release after my prime expires? im on student prime and that will be expiring end of summer?

Yes, you'll keep your deals, but the discount Amazon has right now is for E3, not Prime (they temporarily removed it), so regardless of Prime you'll be keeping any deals you get now.

i-Jest

From what I know Amazon says you lose the discount once membership ends, however people have reported they've maintained their discounts when they didn't renew.

So is Bestbuy really charging $99.99 for the new games? With the discount it just brings them to regular price... kinda not sure if there's even a bloody point pre-ordering anything from them and Amazon can suck my nuts since they deliver everything I buy from them 2 months late.

hiim_haz

Banned
So is Bestbuy really charging $99.99 for the new games? With the discount it just brings them to regular price... kinda not sure if there's even a bloody point pre-ordering anything from them and Amazon can suck my nuts since they deliver everything I buy from them 2 months late.

I asked them this on Twitter last week and they said it's just a placeholder price.

i-Jest

Was anyone successfully able to preorder Samus Returns off Bestbuy? I'm consistently getting sent back to the shopping cart.

Stupid question, but is anyone having issues attempting to sign into the Reward Zone account? I tried logging into mine and it keeps returning an error "Unable to process your request", but if my brother signs into his account it works fine.

I guess this is what I get for forgetting about Best Buy ><

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Stupid question, but is anyone having issues attempting to sign into the Reward Zone account? I tried logging into mine and it keeps returning an error "Unable to process your request", but if my brother signs into his account it works fine.

You need to call the number.

farisr

This happened to me, I had to call in to get it fixed.

Also, if the person you get tells you that they've done something and it'll take x amount of hours to get fixed and try logging in later. Hang up and call back again to get someone else on the line, they're BSing. It's an immediate fix.

This happened to me the other day. I changed my password, and it let me sign-in fine afterwards.

You need to call the number.
This happened to me, I had to call in to get it fixed.

Also, if the person you get tells you that they've done something and it'll take x amount of hours to get fixed and try logging in later. Hang up and call back again to get someone else on the line, they're BSing. It's an immediate fix.

Thanks, I was able to get back into my account. Curious to know why my account was suddenly locked or disabled, but oh well. Minor inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom