• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
you have no idea how much willpower it requires of me not to order that game of thrones S1-6 box set for $90. I want it so bad. but I have to wait for the complete series set 😭😭😭

Sucks that the Oculus Rift was sold out before Prime Day started. They had a deal listed for $100 in Amazon credit if you ordered the Rift + Oculus Touch Bundle. With it already being dropped to $550 that extra $100 off would've got me to bite.

Is this deal still on if it comes back in stock today?

you have no idea how much willpower it requires of me not to order that game of thrones S1-6 box set for $90. I want it so bad. but I have to wait for the complete series set 😭😭😭

I'm in the exact same boat. Once the season is complete, you don't want to own a box set of just the first 6 seasons, right?

terrible

Banned
Is this deal still on if it comes back in stock today?

Who knows. You can still order it even though they won't have stock for 1-3 months but it doesn't say anything about the $100 on the product page even though it mentions it on the primeday deals page. Under the "Explore deals you're into" section click on the "gamers" link and you'll see it.

1qGfLsN.png

N° 2048

Even Breakfast Television called out Prime Day for having non-sales.

Goodbye Prime. Not renewing, between this and a five failed release date deliveries this year, nope.

Jo-El

I ordered a Rift and it's preparing for shipping even though when placing the order it said it'll ship in 1-3 months. The touch controllers still say they'll be awhile. I just sent customer service an email to clear up the $100 credit thing to cover myself in case there's a mix up.

I ordered a Rift and it's preparing for shipping even though when placing the order it said it'll ship in 1-3 months. The touch controllers still say they'll be awhile. I just sent customer service an email to clear up the $100 credit thing to cover myself in case there's a mix up.

Let me know what they say. That gift card is the line between buy and no buy for me

MrHectarPeabody

Neo Member
The Nest is a really hot deal on Prime right now. Shame I just bought one a few months ago. :(

You can also get a $100 credit from Enbridge for getting one, which effectively makes it $140.

Do you happen to have a link for more information about this rebate? I haven't been able to find anything. I found a link discussing how they had something that expired the end of December 2016, but nothing for it currently.

Not sure what I'm doing but I just ordered the Oculus bundle...
VR game doesn't require the touch control to work right? I'm thinking about selling the controller...

kevin1025

Banned
Even Breakfast Television called out Prime Day for having non-sales.

Goodbye Prime. Not renewing, between this and a five failed release date deliveries this year, nope.

Yep, when mine goes to renew in April, I'm cancelling. Once E3 this year had the same damn discount as we have all year, there's really no purpose to have it. Just pre-order everything during that time, and the couple of extra bucks for the digital version for a guaranteed midnight unlock is worth the little extra.

I only really went into Prime for the game discounts and Prime Video, but now that I've watched all their shows and saw the E3 discount, I feel like it's only worth it if you buy a wide variety of Amazon stuff.

krae_man

Prime Day, Prime Day
Disappointed with Prime Day
Everybody's looking for the deals, deals
Prime Day, Prime Day
Disappointed with Prime Day
Everybody's looking for the Deals, Deals
Where are they where are they? Nowhere!
Where are they, where are they? nowhere!

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
So how does prime day work? Will deals change drastically in the coming hours? Would a steam controller with no deals suddenly appear in prime day deals?

Fularu

Banned
Pro tip the pokemon dual pack steelbook is cheaper than both games individually (99.99 instead of 119.98) before prime even kicks in

Heads up, if you order an oculus + touch from the oculus site they don't seem to charge tax. That's $80 right there.

Anyone know where they ship from? Is it in Canada?

Just started playing Mafia 3 at the weekend, the first few hours of the game are incredible

Worth dropping 20 bucks on imo

i only played the demo

but the amount of nigger and other racial phrases already used when i was playing i was like damn, the devs really went all in with the Lousiana racism lol, impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom