• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrible

Banned
Sucks that the Oculus Rift was sold out before Prime Day started. They had a deal listed for $100 in Amazon credit if you ordered the Rift + Oculus Touch Bundle. With it already being dropped to $550 that extra $100 off would've got me to bite.

kevin1025

Banned
I want prey. But have a huge backlog. I'll wait.

Black Friday is probably a good time to wait till. I'm loving it on PC, and it's a fantastic price for the console version, but it can definitely go lower than $34.99 (or is only the Xbox One version that price?). Plus like Bronetta said, the PS4 version is apparently fairly iffy if that's the one you're going for.

Kiro

Black Friday is probably a good time to wait till. I'm loving it on PC, and it's a fantastic price for the console version, but it can definitely go lower than $34.99 (or is only the Xbox One version that price?). Plus like Bronetta said, the PS4 version is apparently fairly iffy if that's the one you're going for.

Am waiting for ps4 version yea. I am waiting for it to be fixed too.

chrono01

The only gaming deals Amazon Prime Canada gives us are those that result from glitches/errors. Sad, but that's just the way things are here.

krae_man

Man I was hoping for RE7 sub $40 or a discount on The Expanse on Bluray. And SNES classics of course.

Wishfull thinking.

Not sure if I should bother waking up for 3AM.

Qwyjibo

I'm kinda glad there was nothing tempting on Amazon. I need to stop checking this thread. Given my backlog and that I need to find a rental in downtown Toronto and move ASAP (yay more Kijiji fun!), I should not be spending any more money on games.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It looks like it's without the mixamp but the title says it's included. I ordered and hopefully I get the full package. If not, I will complain
Are these good? Or is it just the amp that makes it worth it?
I'm not sure why they're 400 dollars normally. lol

SickBoy

Last year I got Far Cry Primal and a couple other things. This year seems a bit leaner. I got Exploding Kittens (the card game). Haven't seen much else. Watch Dogs seems like a decent deal, but I have so much other stuff to play.

Today, I think the best offer seems like it would've been the deal on the Oculus -- same deal as everywhere else, but a $100 account credit. Almost tempting, but I just can't find a way to justify for myself the price of VR.

This seems like a pretty good deal for Prime members
- 500 GB Xbox One S
- Extra controller
- Halo 5
- Recore
- Forza 6
- Kinect
- Chatpad keyboard and headset

For $329

Jo-El

Sucks that the Oculus Rift was sold out before Prime Day started. They had a deal listed for $100 in Amazon credit if you ordered the Rift + Oculus Touch Bundle. With it already being dropped to $550 that extra $100 off would've got me to bite.

It's available to purchase again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom