• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

Ban Puncher

xqZ3sg2.png

Horseress

btw gg's on the OP, awesome stuff

so hype for the Infiltration vs Daigo grand finals, going to the last match after Daigo resets the bracket and goes to Elena, to counterpick.....Elena!

pixelish

to those who have been doing fantasy brackets or making first round matchup predictions, i was thinking maybe we can compile all of our first round predictions in a checklist spreadsheet to determine who is the best forecaster in this thread?

after a first round match is done, i will highlight our predictions with either green (correct) or red (wrong). so after all of the first round matches have been played out, we can see who has their entire row highlighted in green.

if you're interested, you may fill in the spreadsheet found in the link below or you can reply to this post with your first round picks and i will fill them in on your behalf.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...sAXe19ZP_qDAQPiVxd6Y/edit?pli=1#gid=0&vpid=A1

Capcom Cup is under Events on the PS4, you can register and have your PS4 automatically start it up when it starts tomorrow.

Line_HTX

Holy shit... that's the same guy? LOLOL

Well I've them perform up here... haha but probably too fucked up to make the connection same dude from the Capcom stream. They weren't bad either... but club/bar environment and fighting game tournament two completely different things.

Unforgettable moment, and I'm so mad that I missed it live.

I am not miss him this time around! This is going to be fun during breaks, LOL.

Capcom Tut indeed.

Top Bottom