• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
gOmCZym.gif

Best Capcom Cup ever.

"This game is fucking awful wtf..... how is ANY of this happening."

They're getting outplayed. Turns out you need more than a name to win a match.

Coda

DR Ray hot damn, congrats, that was some super solid play. That taunt fire ball nullify game was too good. Everyone's fantasy bracket is now f'ed up.

mbpm1

DR Ray has his boy Caba who is a really strong Ryu too, so he had the matchup exp

I really thought TOkido would be better prepared for the Vega matchup though, he looked like he didn't know what was happening when Ray started V-skilling the fireballs

Chavelo

Tokido: "I will definitely win Capcom Cup, try your best to come and fight me, then become the rust of my sword"

all I hope is that all of these people losing is only making it easier for Fuudo to rise to the occasion and finally take the crown

synce

Can't believe the amount of upsets in round 1. But all the shotos going to losers? We've been blessed

mbpm1

Tokido didn't jump as much as he could've. DR Ray got very comfortable just playing neutral and hitting buttons.

Dahbomb

Kbrad beat Daigo and didn't even pop off.

Man just bring Marvel in already so we can get some pop offs up in here. Kbrad with the SFV manners is just not Kbrad.

Top Bottom