• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I'm still waiting for this to appear...

leXndmD.jpg

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://www.wsj.com/articles/daniel-...nox-case-captain-america-and-nadal-1426692916

Daniel Bruhl talks Civil War:

JUST AFTER I ASKDaniel Brühl to spill the beans on “Captain America: Civil War,” the phone cuts out. Minutes later, back on the call, the German-Spanish actor jokes that it’s the powers that be at Marvel Studios. “I am not supposed to say anything,” he says of the film, which comes out next year. “I cannot even talk about the part, really, because I would be too afraid to give something away and then I’ll end up in the Marvel prison and I do not want that.”

Are you excited to be involved in “Captain America: Civil War”?

Absolutely. It’s huge for me. From the world I am coming from and the movies I have done, this feels big—megalomania and huge. I think I will be walking around for the first week being amazed, like a little boy, to be in that universe. It is going to be fantastic. It is something new. That is why it is a challenge. But it is something I am very much looking forward to because this is entertainment on the highest level.

Bloomers

#teamshorthair. Some of these heroes might be on the run after all.

And holy crap at filming starting this month. This and AoU has my hype pulled in too many directions.

Pachimari

I'm actually most excited about seeing Zemo in this film and what he'll be up to.

Can't wait for the first set pictures next month either.

-griffy-

Banned
So the superhuman activity in the MCU by the time Civil War comes out would be Cap, Hulk, Thor, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Spiderman, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist? Anyone else?

Don't neglect villains as well, any laws passed would apply to them too.

mreddie

I really hope half of that is right and half is wrong.

The fact Tony wins the War is pissing me off because it literally becomes a faithful adaption of Civil War. And basically every earth based hero is screwed. I'm still holding out on the Tony is actually Zemo theory.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
But...that makes no sense. Age of Ultron, Suicide Squad and BvS threads all got moved.
This thread was a few pages back when those got moved, the mod who did probably missed it. It will go to community soon enough.

I agree with Faraci's implication, and do not believe that this synopsis is accurate.

I mean, it's not fake, but I suspect it was written by someone with limited access to the script.
Even if it was copied verbatim from the casting call description, those things are always notorious for not being entirely accurate.

Until Marvel officially releases a synopsis, I wouldn't really pay too much attention to anything else.

Guys I think we can be reasonably confident that Black Widow is going to have a different hairstyle and different weapons in every film because action figures.

Guys I think we can be reasonably confident that Black Widow is going to have a different hairstyle and different weapons in every film because action figures.
The way Hot Toys have bumped up the price on their AoU Widow figure, they'll be salivating at every opportunity they get to make another version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom