• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Scott Lang joins the Avengers, Hank Pym has to as well, right? He's Scott's eye in the sky, and "Tech Support".

I see MCU Hank washing his hands of it, but might be passionate enough about the issue to take a side with his daughter now in the superhero community. That said I would definitely see him siding against Tony and the government. He's too paranoid to be pro-registration.

jmood88

Think about it, Peter's just starting out, so he'd need a costume that he could easily make himself.
That's still not all that exciting since we've seen takes on that before. I'm much more excited to see Black Panther's costume, which we've never seen in live action.

Anth0ny

spidey's home made costume will probably look like this:

under-armour-cold-geaoery0.jpg

I really can't wait to see it. I'm not really sure why but I've always loved seeing the different types of Spidey costumes in the comics. Though obviously the classic is best.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
So this will be most likely the chest area of the costume.... Man, cant wait to see the whole thing. When is the conference where Civil War is going to be?

I really need to see this costume in action. It seems to be a huge departure of everything that came before.

So this will be most likely the chest area of the costume.... Man, cant wait to see the whole thing. When is the conference where Civil War is going to be?

August 14-16

Pachimari

My imagination might suck today but I see nothing in those Spidey shots. Like you, I also think it is his costume but I can't see what is what. I can't see how the lenses are his lenses, or will they just look like that in production and then completely different in the movie but animated?

The picture the russos tweeted 17 hours looks like a character with "webs" under the armpit.

This one?

fSZBhNF.jpg

I would actually love to see a live version of the traditional Spidey costume but with the blue colors replaced with black.

AMUSIX

I always thought that this was just a really dark blue.
It doesnt look darker than the blue FF costumes in this.

Yeah, my mistake, by Amazing Spider-Man 1, looks like they were already putting a lot of blue into his costume. Originally, the blue was just highlights, but the costume was black.

This is from his first appearance, shows him holding a pair of blue pants:
ha4PSVq.png

And another from the same issue, showing the costume as more black than blue:
f79r51l.png

Neoxon

Again, all the good shit happens after I take a nap.

So are those like Peter's prototype lenses that change to show his expression. Also, I'n not sure if the black stripe is supposed to replace the blue or is just thicker web lines for the costume.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Again, all the good shit happens after I take a nap.

So are those like Peter's prototype lenses that change to show his expression. Also, I'n not sure if the black stripe is supposed to replace the blue or is just thicker web lines for the costume.
Its going to be the body or the legs of the chestspider,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom