• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeySeuss

Will we get the first trailer or teaser at this conference in a few weeks? Man I'm more hyped for this movie than I was either avengers movies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Is Jeremy Renner trying to tell us something?

CK_ZRZ2UEAAxnXd.png

richiek

http://www.vulture.com/2015/07/all-about-chris-hemsworths-vacation-dick.html
Tom Holland's scenes as Spidey have been shot.

Daley and Goldstein will have to contend with special effects of a different sort over the next few months, as they've been drafted to write Marvel's new Spider-Man reboot. That's still in the early stages, as Goldstein says they're going in to Marvel this weekend to look at footage of Tom Holland's cameo as Peter Parker in Captain America: Civil War. "We hear good things," he said. "We might even get to look at the Spidey suit, which is exciting." Forget any rumored cast lists that have been floating around the web, however: "We've discussed certain characters," said Daley, "but nothing is certain yet, for sure."

jukdVIb.jpg

Wow, ice cold.

Vidiot

I really hope the first we see of Spiderman in the MCU is something exciting. I want him to enter with a bang, not a whimper.

I really hope the first we see of Spiderman in the MCU is something exciting. I want him to enter with a bang, not a whimper.

Was just thinking about how and when they'll reveal him. D23 coming up soon, would they do it in the first teaser? Maybe they figure Cap vs Iron Man will be enough, or maybe they want to get the Spidey hype train going asap?

richiek

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/08/03/peter-parker-shot-his-civil-war-cameo

Devin Faraci talks about this:

It's important here to know that Tom Holland shooting his bit isn't the same as Spider-Man shooting his bit. Spider-Man has been on that set for a while, played by stunt men. All you need Tom Holland for is any Peter Parker scenes, because otherwise he can come into a local recording studio and loop Spidey's dialogue at any point between now and release. Basically if Spidey's mask is off you need Tom Holland, but every other scene happens without him.

How many scenes will Spider-Man be in? I don't know the exact number, but sources have recently made it clear to me that there's more Spider-Man in this movie than I expected. Spider-Man doesn't just swing by and say hi - gets his hands dirty in this Civil War. He fights. And his fight scene might be the one that really gets fandom excited - not because of how top tier the face-off will be, but because of how profoundly dorky and unlike any other big screen superhero fight it will be.

So for the record: Peter Parker will have a cameo, while Spider-Man will have a few scenes and at least one fight that will be jockeying for a spot on the best superhero battles ever list.

Hype rising....

I'm hoping that Spidey will be the (DOFP) Quicksilver of Civil War.

I hope we get shield agents in cool suits of armor..... That's probably to much to ask?...

Is anyone else curious about how they'll handle all the heroes they decide to feature in this civil war adaptation? I mean will we see actual costumes for for all featured

Quick

Banned
Apparently, Mark Ruffalo is in Germany with Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie, and Daniel Bruhl shooting Civil War.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/captain_america_civil_war/news/?a=123561

Mark Ruffalo's involvment as Bruce Banner/The Hulk in Captain America: Civil War has been rumored a few times, but there's been no confirmation from an official side whatsoever so far.

Now it seems as though a Hulk appearance in Captain America 3 is a done deal.

Some of the cast members (namely Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie and Daniel Brühl) are residing in Germany for shots presently, and according to Germany's biggest Newsletter BILD Mark Ruffalo is definitely working with them on the movie.

The group also supposedly has been seen partying in Berlin's nightlife together.

Though there is only a blurry picture of Daniel Brühl from one of the parties existing, it's hard to imagine, a huge newsgroup like BILD is misinformed about local shots. Until we have visual confirmation, we'll have to wait to be sure though.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Keep in mind, Bild is a shit "newspaper", they even believed Breaking Bad were filmimg in Germany, only because in the serie there was a scene playing here.
It was not filmed here.

Keep in mind, Bild is a shit "newspaper", they even believed Breaking Bad were filmimg in Germany, only because in the serie there was a scene playing here.
It was not filmed here.
This had me worried it was fake but...
http://love-buckybarnes.tumblr.com/post/125951013831

Sebastian Stan on set in Berlin.

tumblr_nsml2o2qEL1rfprkno1_540.jpg

Looks like the same clothes Bucky wore in the Winter Soldier post credits.
...here we are! I wonder if that shot was taken while they were filming. Bucky is smiling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom