• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castle |OT| It is okay to have a man-crush on Nathan Fillion

Medalion

Banned
If they're not constantly making out on screen, they can't be together

They're past that honeymoon phase... it's business as usual, as it should be

Hex

Banned
Ok, I totally need pop corn gif from when Castle is watching the show, and gifs of his faces as bonus material lol.

Always love seeing Whedonverse actors together in other shows. How awesome would it be to see Fillion in Suits!

Also.. I can't feel my butt!

The preview for next week oh my god.

I've been expecting an episode revolving around something bad happening to Castle's family since the first season. I'm surprised, but glad it took them this long to do it. It feels a lot less cheap to have it 5 seasons in than in an early season. Makes the stakes higher.

The preview for next week oh my god.

I've been expecting an episode revolving around something bad happening to Castle's family since the first season. I'm surprised, but glad it took them this long to do it. It feels a lot less cheap to have it 5 seasons in than in an early season. Makes the stakes higher.

Agreed

They've let us grow to know the characters so much more. At this point it feels like we've seen her grow up so much over the years. My wife literally yelled "Oh no! They can't!" during the preview. She doesn't typically get that drawn in to TV shows so I'd say mission accomplished in that regard.

Tonight: Beckett won. Flawless victory.

Missed the preview for next week, but after reading descriptions here and talking to my wife (she watched it live and saw the trailer), her theory is that
it is a crazy stalker centered around Alexis's vlog.

Volimar

Next week's episode looks crazy!
Got a real Taken vibe from it....also Se7en

Spoiler about an upcoming guest star:

Wes Craven ‏@wescraven

In L.A, taping a guest appearance on Castle tomorrow. Should be fun!

Volimar

I think that in the next ep.
3xK kidnaps Alexis

It might go that way, but
last time he was doing his best to get the police off his back by making them think he was dead. Wouldn't make sense to jeopardize that over this. At any rate, I'd like to see a new baddie this time.

It might go that way, but
last time he was doing his best to get the police off his back by making them think he was dead. Wouldn't make sense to jeopardize that over this. At any rate, I'd like to see a new baddie this time.

True. Regarding
3xk, I think he'll return in a silent fashion and commit crimes that Castle and Beckett will know about, but nobody will beleive them because he's supposed to be dead, some mindrape like that.

Medalion

Banned
Beckett always wins

But I almost thought she was going to get him a new Lightsaber
but instead decided to ignite Castle's instead

too much?

Hex

Banned
At least I can admit I have issues and accept them. :)

9c6sAc2.gif

He meant dirtied and in torn clothes.

I want that too

Exactly. Dunno why, but that look is really hot.

Anyways, very minor spoilers from EW about the upcoming 100th episode:
EW said:
Castle‘s epic two-part episode is going to leave us with our jaws on the floor, but as all the loyal fans know, the show also has a big milestone 100th episode coming up. So how is the show going to top the former? Easy: It will dazzle us in different ways. “The two-parter is so big that in an ideal universe it would have landed in the 100 slot,” explains executive producer Andrew Marlowe. “And so for episode 100, we didn’t feel like we could do the kind of storytelling that just blows it out because [we had] just done something really huge. So what we’re looking to do is an episode that is a classic, charming, wonderful, surprising Castle episode that’ll be a lot of fun and feature all of our characters in a really great way.”

While the official storyline for the ep is something Marlowe has under construction, he says the episode will have some “small” callbacks to older seasons, “but it’s going to be more of a great, classic Castle episode.” “As much as our loyal fans would love us to do something out of bounds and crazy, we’re going to do something we think is a lot of fun and a little nod to them and have a chance to play around with the Castle-Beckett relationship in a fun way,” he said.

He adds: “We were having an over balance of big storytelling in the spring, and we don’t want to let go of the fun and we want to have a good moment with the Castle-Beckett relationship and we’re planning on having something interesting at the end of the season, which is coming up really quickly,” he says. “It’s an episode that is kind of sandwiched in an odd area, so we kind of have to honor the viewing experience.”

Holy motherfucking shit.

I think that was the best episode of Castle yet.

I've seen Nathan Fillion scary as Mal in Firefly, yeah, but Jesus Christ in the apartment he was downright terrifying. He needs some sort of acting nod for this episode, really.

Ceebs

I honestly do not like these super serious episodes nearly as much as the fun ones.

It was a good episode and I did not see that ending coming.

Volimar

Holy motherfucking shit.

I think that was the best episode of Castle yet.

I've seen Nathan Fillion scary as Mal in Firefly, yeah, but Jesus Christ in the apartment he was downright terrifying. He needs some sort of acting nod for this episode, really.

Yeah, that look on his face...

And this is definitely the award show episode.

Best episode of Castle yet? I think so. Fillion was amazing and I definitely didn't see that ending coming. I watched it on Hulu so I didn't see next weeks preview either so I'm super jonesing for the next ep.

Spoilers about upcoming episodes from EW:

“We have a really fun episode where a woman is murdered and it seems like something supernatural is responsible,” reports executive producer Andrew Marlowe. “And [they discover] — not unlike the Ring — a videotape message that creepy and appears to Castle to be haunted. After seeing it, he’s convinced he’s going to be the next victim — and he may not be wrong.” If that doesn’t sound fun, I don’t know what is! Also later this season? One word: Big Foot.

Here’s something you’ll love if you’re a fan of Det. Ryan: An upcoming episode is going to delve back into Ryan’s past as a detective in narcotics. “A person from one of his old cases resurfaces and it forces him to go undercover again,” says Marlowe, “and it’s a much different Ryan we get to see. He’s sort of put an aspect of himself behind him [when he] went to be a homicide detective and became the sweater vest guy — but he wasn’t always that guy.

Best episode of Castle yet? I think so. Fillion was amazing and I definitely didn't see that ending coming. I watched it on Hulu so I didn't see next weeks preview either so I'm super jonesing for the next ep.

Although the ep was great, I personally love the supernatural episodes. I liked the 'curse' episode and the alien abduction episodes.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Spoilers about upcoming episodes from EW:

“We have a really fun episode where a woman is murdered and it seems like something supernatural is responsible,” reports executive producer Andrew Marlowe. “And [they discover] — not unlike the Ring — a videotape message that creepy and appears to Castle to be haunted. After seeing it, he’s convinced he’s going to be the next victim — and he may not be wrong.” If that doesn’t sound fun, I don’t know what is! Also later this season? One word: Big Foot.

Although the ep was great, I personally love the supernatural episodes. I liked the 'curse' episode and the alien abduction episodes.

Those are definitely great eps. I'm sort of judging this one by how much it drew me in though. The more I cheer along or yell at the screen while at the edge of my seat, the greater the ep. The lighter episodes definitely entertain and I love them for what they are.. but the dramatic ones are just so engrossing.

Medalion

Banned
Mon dieu!

Great episode

Scary Nathan is awesome, reminds me of his Caleb (on Buffy)

Alexis' eyes are kinda weirding me out in this episode for some reason

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Is castle going to enter taken mode... Would be hilarious and awesome if something like that happened.

Good episode. Surprised the two girls ended up over there though, nice little twist.

Top Bottom