• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castle |OT| It is okay to have a man-crush on Nathan Fillion

Divius

The writers need to grow a pair and kill of some characters or need to stop pretending they might, I've had it with these faux-danger episodes and forced drama.

The writers need to grow a pair and kill of some characters or need to stop pretending they might, I've had it with these faux-danger episodes and forced drama.

While I don't think killing any one of the four main characters would help the show in any way, I do agree that the faux danger and forced drama, as you call it, is unwelcome. That's not why I watch this show.

Lenardo

Banned
Golden globes were on last night they delayed the episode in Canada to tonight.

Tonight's episode was great.

they set the wedding month finally. September.

At first I was disappointed they didn't slip in a reference to their next season starting in September. Then I realized they did.

He originally said he wasn't available in September unless they got married on a Monday. Sneaky.

So I was watching the first five minutes, and literally thinking, "Man, I hope this guy isn't into computers"

Right after that thought, Castle found the computer in the secret compartment, and devil woman came in to say "COMPUTER THINGS"

Ugh.

Is this... ?

ksG2dov.png

I mean...

Edit : Nope, it's not Adam Baldwin, I though it was him doing a cameo but it turns out its not him.

Lenardo

Banned
they cannot have baldwin do a cameo like that.

he has already been on castle, season 4 episode 21-headhunters- he was detective slaughter.

now as to last night's episode, it was really good.

still say they should get married @ricks place in the hamptons,

have kate hirer maddy's chef from season 2's food to die for episode, get a 100x100 or so canopy tent etc. and have it in his backyard.

Does the IT genius girl have a name or anything? She's been in like six episodes and I can't recall her name or anything other than use the computer?

She's been in six episodes??? I only noticed her this episode and was like "Wow..there's a pretty face, I hope this won't be the only episode she's in..."

She's been in six episodes??? I only noticed her this episode and was like "Wow..there's a pretty face, I hope this won't be the only episode she's in..."

Seems like she's been in eight episodes so far

Maya Stojan

The writers aren't doing a very good job of making her memorable though. Her dialog is nothing but technobabble. Kind of weird for a recurring character in this show.

Lenardo

Banned
congrats.

oh episode alert!!!!

monday's episode is NOT what is being advertised in the previews "dressed to kill"

it's going to be a repeat of #1 fan

dressed to kill is being delayed a week until feb 3rd.

apparently the feedback from the screeners was umm extremely positive.

Lenardo

Banned
i did seasons 1-4 in like 3 weeks

oh if you know where to look

mondays episode is in the wild. itunes -in europe i think-screwup had it go live when it was supposed to- before they delayed the episode a week.

i got it, its full of caskett goodness

You guys see the preview for the next new episode?

The way they're presenting it, it looks like they might go the
"Telekinesis is real"
angle, especially after the whole time-traveling thing that happened earlier this season. Good stuff.

Dec

As usual, if a person has a speaking part that doesn't contribute to the plot at all, then they're the killer.

Pretty much. The key to solving the mystery in TV shows is realizing nothing is ever added for no reason, they don't have time for that shit.

Lenardo

Banned
There are times where there is a loop thrown in and we don't see the killer for most of the episode, but ya, pretty much

oh about that DRESS!

personally i liked the "dress" part but that white gauze at her hips gotta go or atleast be less "poofy" .

sal perez- the fashion person on Castle from seasons 1-3 tweeted to luke (current fashion guy on castle) that the dress was hideous.

Somnia

My DVR didn't record tonight's episode because Comcast still listed it as a repeat =(

I'll have to catch it online.

rakhir

sal perez- the fashion person on Castle from seasons 1-3 tweeted to luke (current fashion guy on castle) that the dress was hideous.
I kinda liked the dress.

But i will never, ever forgive them for that absolutely terrible clothes that they had for Beckett for their Hamptons weekend in 5x04.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Thank god they didn't go with the usual "I'm having cold feet" bullshit, I was groaning when she had her mirror scene

Thank god they didn't go with the usual "I'm having cold feet" bullshit, I was groaning when she had her mirror scene

Yeah, same. I keep fearing that the writers are going to make the mistake of either breaking up the couple or impeding the progress of their relationship. So far so good though; there's that. And Fillion has said in an interview last year that the writers don't intend to seperate them. It's just that so many shows go this route, of breaking up the main characters, just to prolonge and stretch the story and number of episodes. It's shit. I don't want Castle to go there. It's smarter than that.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Gotta jump on the dress is hideous bandwagon. It did not suit her body shape or something.

Enjoyed this episode. Just as silly as the time travel one but not quite as good.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They seem to be having a bit more fun with the cases now that Becket and Castle are together. Now that they don't have to deal with the relationship drama, the will they or won't they crap, they're being more creative with the kind of stories being told.

They didn't explain how the fraud guy was pulling his stuff in front of his "students". Probably with magnets, but still, I would have liked to see some closure.

Top Bottom