• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castle |OT| It is okay to have a man-crush on Nathan Fillion

The dock worker thing doesn't make sense, given the opening scene where he discovers the Lanie look alike and is acting genuinely surprised, even though no one else is around.

I thought that when they raided the hotel room near the end, the dock worker would be strung up and have had surgery to make him look like Castle, suggesting that he was just an innocent patsy all along. Then they veered off into left field and made him out to be a crazy person. That was a little disappointing.

I'm getting an evil twin-type dynamic being set up here, now that it's revealed that 3XK's girlfriend is a tall, competent redhead with attitude. That can't have been a coincidence in casting.

Moozo

The dock worker thing doesn't make sense, given the opening scene where he discovers the Lanie look alike and is acting genuinely surprised, even though no one else is around.

There's obviously something up with that whole guy, it was a bit weird. The confession and that.

Lenardo

Banned
he definately is related to 3xk/surgery lady, he says in the interview that he will admit to -HIS- and only HIS murders.

he knows about others.

be interesting if they expand on this

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I may have missed or forgotten some stuff...But whatever happened with Beckett's mother? Did they just drop that story line?

Bazza

I may have missed or forgotten some stuff...But whatever happened with Beckett's mother? Did they just drop that story line?

Everyone is biding their time, Senator douchbag cant do anything as he thinks Beckett has all the info on his dirty dealing but as Beckett was bluffing and has nothing on him she cant actually do anything about him.

I imagine the conclusion to that story line will be the last ever episodes of Castle.

Everyone is biding their time, Senator douchbag cant do anything as he thinks Beckett has all the info on his dirty dealing but as Beckett was bluffing and has nothing on him she cant actually do anything about him.

I imagine the conclusion to that story line will be the last ever episodes of Castle.

She probably gets at least partial revenge by running against him and winning, since we know from the time travel episode that she eventually becomes a senator.

Lenardo

Banned
just a fyi sneak peek #1 for the next episode is out...it's SO CUTE...

episode title is
the good, the bad, and the baby - castle and beckett take home a baby that is found with a murder victim

Lenardo

Banned
cute episode last night

They actually talk a bit about having kids/raising them, have some nice "caskett" scenes- a few hilarious scenes that had me chuckling- morning after they take baby home, castle on floor, beckett on couch- both looking like death warmed over, martha feeding the baby being all cute, alexis walks in, sees the baby and goes "how long have i been away?!?" , elevator scene still looking half asleep beckett- this coffee isn't doing anything... Castle, "i forgot about this part" ryan. guys what happened? castle, look at my face, this is you in a month...

Got into this last month up to season 5.

Seriously hilarious and brilliant and s5 keep renewing itself its amazing. S3 has to be my favorite. So many insanely good eps especially the UFO one that made me go crazy for 40 minutes. I converted friends to the party too.

Oh and Detective Slaughter oh my god

Got into this last month up to season 5.

Seriously hilarious and brilliant and s5 keep renewing itself its amazing. S3 has to be my favorite. So many insanely good eps especially the UFO one that made me go crazy for 40 minutes. I converted friends to the party too.

Oh and Detective Slaughter oh my god

The problem for me now is that episode 5 of the current season (Time Will Tell) is my new high water mark. Just so ridiculous and fun.

Lenardo

Banned
Of the current season, the episodes have been...all over

didn't like the first 3 "FED" arc episodes.
wasn't crazy about like father like daughter- alexis imo was too much like beckett in that episode.

liked #1 fan a lot
liked time will tell with joshua gomez as the "traveller"
liked Disciple
liked the good the bad and the baby for the "cuteness" and the actual "talk" they had about kids. it will be interesting

as for the next episode - on january 6th,
it looks like their engagement is coming out finally. my initial guess as to the scenes in the trailer- newspaper scene- opening scene of show, kate reading paper and their is a blurb about Castle on "page 6" imo about a rumor of castle getting engaged -to someone- and the article speculates that is it is one of his ex wives (since in season 3 he was back together with Gena (you know originally she was supposed to be a regular cast member in the show). the scene with the reporter and the question is probably a few scenes later and the reporter is asking for a reply to said page 6 thing, now if castle is smart, he will answer with "No not getting back together with my Ex wife, my Fiance` would kill me, oh have you met her? she is right over there(and points to Kate).

wetflame

Pizza Dog
So with the lottery thing in this last episode, how did they have all the balls come out in a specific order? There's no way to fix that, even if all the other stuff worked as they said.

Baby stuff was cute though.

So with the lottery thing in this last episode, how did they have all the balls come out in a specific order? There's no way to fix that, even if all the other stuff worked as they said.

Baby stuff was cute though.

It's weird how they wrote it to happen like that when they ran the numbers the second time. The first time I can understand, because they wanted the "shock" factor of Castle calling them out right before they happened.

It's especially unnecessary because I don't even think it matters what order the numbers come in for the lottery.

Lenardo

Banned
in all practicality, they most likely would not have come out the same way twice, BUT, that is easy to overlook, with a lottery like that the order doesn't matter, just the numbers

while a daily pick which has you pick 4 0-9 numbers and can repeat, then the number order matter, except if you pick, any order for one of your bets.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
in all practicality, they most likely would not have come out the same way twice, BUT, that is easy to overlook, with a lottery like that the order doesn't matter, just the numbers

while a daily pick which has you pick 4 0-9 numbers and can repeat, then the number order matter, except if you pick, any order for one of your bets.

Although there was a bonus ball, so technically they'd have to buy the same number of tickets as there were balls total in case any of those became bonus balls. Not that it matters or that'd make good television, ha.

That's not the same as a sexy santa outfit...

I wouldn't mind Stana in this sexy Santa outfit.

C5pJ9iq.jpg

Lenardo

Banned
Heads up gang, the trailer that you have seen for the next episode from after last week's still and the last "live" episode, is NOT going to be shown january 6th

it is going to be shown on january 20th

the New order -in order of filming done- SPoiled the episode names and what -apparently is the synopsis

Jan 6- episode 12
Under Fire-espo and ryan trapped in burning building --while kate and lanie deliver jenny's baby-no idea where Castle is during all this
Jan 13 -episode 13
Deep Cover- the return of jackson hunt-who isn't that nice after all-Kate AND Martha meet him
Jan 20-episode 11
LimeLight- kate and rick deal with Rick's fame this episode
Jan 27episode 14
Dressed to Kill-Rick finds out about Kate's Modeling past(finally)in this episode- ALSO...we get to see Kate trying on Wedding Gown's

RangersFan

Ah Fillion, you magnificent son of a bitch!

Is it just me or does he look like he dropped a few pounds in that pic? I know it's a bad pic too judge his weight on, but he has a youthful Mal look going on there.

Maddocks

He looks like he dropped weight because I believe he actually did. He looked bigger last season because I read he had a knee problem so he couldn't work out as much. Since that problem has been fixed he can work out again and boom, hes back to fighting weight.

-BLITZ-

Now this episode was something. Nice to see the
entire group-couples at the end together.
But the next episode promo got my attention.

Wasn't really feeling this episode. Figured the villain quickly into the episode, and never felt any tension about
Javier/Ryan escaping the building alive
. Had it's moments though; the end, obviously, and the interrogation scenes were good.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
The FIRE GOOD guy they interrogated was pretty good at acting crazy as shit.

Dec

Didn't really like the episode. Forced sad moments even though there was no way anyone would die.

Didn't that exact fucking thing happen at the very beginning of one of the S
tar...
T
rek....
movies?

I don't really know how to warn what's in the spoiler. Don't really think it's a spoiler anyhow. Happens in the first 10 minutes.

Top Bottom