• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Anybody up for some borderlands 2 on ps3? I have an hour. Haven't played it yet. Been up almost all night making BBQ for a family thing and I'm out of it so should be a good time.
Out of town till wednesday/Thursday, then ill look into downloading it. Try not to advance too much, or you'll have to carry my noob ass, just like Lacy did UGA's defense last year

PS : south carolina, I'm in you.

Chris R

So I'm watching playoff football right now, wondering how the playoff will work next year. Should Baylor or Stanford feel slighted this time next year?

Also, how much would it suck to have a full month off between your last game and your semifinal match...

North Dakota has a football team, why doesn't my college :<

Chris R

Stanford lost twice. I don't think going forward any team that loses twice will have any beef not getting into the playoff. Undefeated or 1-loss or shut up.

I just think they should have started with 8 teams, or at least 6 :| Someone will be left out in the next few years, a huge uproar will occur and the system will be fixed by 2014.

Mt. Union has made it to the DIII National Championship game yet again. They had a few close calls though, including today's 41-40 win in the semis

andycapps

Out of town till wednesday/Thursday, then ill look into downloading it. Try not to advance too much, or you'll have to carry my noob ass, just like Lacy did UGA's defense last year

PS : south carolina, I'm in you.
Haha I'm not too far. I played about half an hour by myself earlier. Started as the big bruiser dude since I was doing it solo. Good stuff so far. Some cool refinements over the first.

JHall

Haha I'm not too far. I played about half an hour by myself earlier. Started as the big bruiser dude since I was doing it solo. Good stuff so far. Some cool refinements over the first.

Just so you know the Siren and the Mecromancer > all.

cashman

Banned
500px-The_Shawshank_Redemption_Rain-Soaked_Escape.jpg

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
There we go.

So do they wait til after the bowl games to announce Saban?

Unfortunately for Texas, Saban's buyout is now $200m in oil money, 101% of UT's LHN money, and $80m / year for the next five years.

JCizzle

There we go.

So do they wait til after the bowl games to announce Saban?
lol. Will never happen, but the meltdowns from Alabama fans would far eclipse the stuff from the Texas boards posted earlier. It would be a sight to behold.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
So they wait until the bowl is over to get their guy? Gonna make for some uncomfortable ADs over the next few days

No way. They probably try to bend the system the way that OSU did by having both a former HC and a new HC on staff and allowing the new HC to recruit.

That's a shame, I thought Mack did more than enough to earn himself an extension.
This does make room for Kiffin at Texas though, I suppose.

That's a shame, I thought Mack did more than enough to earn himself an extension.
This does make room for Kiffin at Texas though, I suppose.

He won 3 conference championships in the 13 years of the Big 12 conference that was dominated by 2* teams for years.

He hasn't "earned" anything. He can thank Vince Young for the National title too.

*One can argue, only one team dominated the Big XII, and it wasn't Texas

Apparently LHN misunderstood Mack. He didn't say he was going to resign, he said he was going to re-sign...an extension to stay at Texas.

lol jk

squicken

He won 3 conference championships in the 13 years of the Big 12 conference that was dominated by 2* teams for years.

He hasn't "earned" anything. He can thank Vince Young for the National title too.

*One can argue, only one team dominated the Big XII, and it wasn't Texas

OU won so many conference titles with so many shitty teams. Even made a BCS bowl with no QBs b/c the conference is so bad. RG3, Winston, Manziel... so many other QBs wanted to play at UT. He deserves credit for getting them back from irrelevance, but with all the money and built in recruiting advantages there, he vastly underachieved

Top Bottom