• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Merry Happy Holidays, CFB-GAF. May we all get our belated Christmas wishes with a FSU beatdown of Auburn.

mre

Amen. I got a ps4, not sure if you got one yet or if we're friends on there. Username is same as here.

My wife gave me Assassin's Creed 4 for the PS4 for Christmas. I looked at her and said, "you know I don't have a PS4," and she told me to order one.

She apparently went to Gamestop to buy one, and re-enacted with the clerks there the scene from Jingle All the Way when Arnold asks the toy store clerk if they have any Turboman figures in stock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f-YZnOMF0U

I'll have one shortly. Going to try to play some Borderlands 2 this weekend on the PS3. I have to see what my psn tag is as I haven't done any multiplayer on it.

andycapps

My wife gave me Assassin's Creed 4 for the PS4 for Christmas. I looked at her and said, "you know I don't have a PS4," and she told me to order one.

She apparently went to Gamestop to buy one, and re-enacted with the clerks there the scene from Jingle All the Way when Arnold asks the toy store clerk if they have any Turboman figures in stock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f-YZnOMF0U

I'll have one shortly. Going to try to play some Borderlands 2 this weekend on the PS3. I have to see what my psn tag is as I haven't done any multiplayer on it.
Old man. I guess my wife got one on launch day. A family we know has a son who works at gamestop so he got it. Great console, even though the service is slammed because of all the new owners today. I haven't watched football for days.

In stock here btw.

mre

Old man. I guess my wife got one on launch day. A family we know has a son who works at gamestop so he got it. Great console, even though the service is slammed because of all the new owners today. I haven't watched football for days.

In stock here btw.
I ordered one at like 9:00AM. :p We'd decided to wait a few months to buy one, but she changed her mind. This site is the shit: http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

andycapps

I ordered one at like 9:00AM. :p We'd decided to wait a few months to buy one, but she changed her mind. This site is the shit: http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/
ibryuyrqcn6kr1_medium0_standard_7090_zps24122391.gif

pxleyes

Banned
Bayou Classic acquired, from the in-laws surprisingly, so I can start brewing on a regular basis. Cheers and happy holidays you crazy bastards; love y'all. When is Florida's bowl again?

They also showered me in GTAV, The Last of Us, Uncharted 3, and the CE of SC2: Heart of the Swarm. I was floored.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Bayou Classic acquired, from the in-laws surprisingly, so I can start brewing on a regular basis. Cheers and happy holidays you crazy bastards; love y'all. When is Florida's bowl again?

They also showered me in GTAV, The Last of Us, Uncharted 3, and the CE of SC2: Heart of the Swarm. I was floored.

You were just a burner away from brewing more often? What took you so long!

pxleyes

Banned
You were just a burner away from brewing more often? What took you so long!
Also just moved to a house, giving me a garage and driveway as brew space. Probably the biggest drawback as space and hear were issues in the small kitchen we had before.

Patryn

Max Bullough, MSU's middle linebacker, was suspended for the rest of the season for a violation of team rules. He did not travel to Pasadena with the team. He's a captain and had a long family history with the program.

As a Spartan who lurks this thread, I have to say WTF?

Max Bullough, MSU's middle linebacker, was suspended for the rest of the season for a violation of team rules. He did not travel to Pasadena with the team. He's a captain and had a long family history with the program.

SANTA SHAT IN MY STOCKINGGG

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Has Johnny Football been arrested in a hotel full of hookers and coke? No? Then my final Christmas gift hasn't come yet.

Has Johnny Football been arrested in a hotel full of hookers and coke? No? Then my final Christmas gift hasn't come yet.

Hey now, there are no pictures of him giving them cash, so they're just devoted fans. And that's baking flour. They're just making Christmas cookies!

bachikarn

Looks like the Florida TE that's transferring is heading to Kansas. I guess Charlie Weis is the connection there? He would have been recruited by Weis to Florida for most of the 2012 recruiting cycle.

Yeah, Weis recruited in here. He needs to take football seriously and gain some weight. He would be more of a pass catching TE, so even if he doesn't, he could work out as a big WR. Not sure why we never gave him reps there.

Yeah, Weis recruited in here. He needs to take football seriously and gain some weight. He would be more of a pass catching TE, so even if he doesn't, he could work out as a big WR. Not sure why we never gave him reps there.

If he needs to gain weight, then Weis is the perfect coach for him.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member

Decent number of Tech fans saying we should go after him when the news first broke since we have no Amaro replacement (as in literally no other TEs on the roster other than a walk-on) but it didn't go unnoticed to me how little the Gator fans here seem to care that he was leaving them.

@TheLantern 7m
Approximately 7,500 of Ohio State’s 17,500 required Orange Bowl tickets sold

Yikes, guess the B1G champ game left a sour taste in peoples mouths..

@footballscoop 9m
Mentioned that Bill O’Brien had been contacted by the Lions. Hear from good source that Lions have also reached out to Dungy & Brian Kelly

JCX

Just started seeing people talk about it on facebook. For a moment I lied to myself and said "Oh, Riley's suspended, they just went with an attention grabbing headline."

Hoping we end this season on a good note.

Cool tickets. After Mack Brown announced his retirement, the average ticket price went up $40 on the secondary market. Last year I got 4 for $60 each which I thought was way too high. Now you can't find one for less than $95.

We upset Oregon St. last year, but I don't think there's any way we upset Oregon. Case will try his best to send Mack out on a good note, but he just doesn't have the ability

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

:jnc, michigan state gonna michigan state

jakncoke

Banned
Turned on the ending of the game. Since when BG football referred to as BGSU again? I thought they went straight BG ages ago, they change their minds

edit' lol bg

down 3, 31 seconds to go 4th and 40 at the 1 . you dont see this often

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=10198336

South Carolina's Steve Spurrier was asked about Clowney's latest ticket after the team landed in Orlando, and the coach did not sound too concerned.

He needs to go to driving school, doesn't he? Somebody told me he got another speeding ticket today," Spurrier said. "At least he'll have enough money to pay for it a week or so from now. He needs to go to driving school. Hopefully they'll send him there after the bowl game

Top Bottom