• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

It's my wife's Wii U, so I have no idea what her username is. Does it actually have decent multiplayer games on it?

The best multiplayer on the system is all local, pretty much. If you do play local multiplayer though, it's really damn fun.

The friending/IDs are mostly good for Miiverse and game leaderboards at the moment, which you may or may not find fun. I found it fun to compete for scores on the Rayman Challenges App over the summer, for instance.

But I expect it'll really make itself useful for online matches when Mario Kart comes out though.

Also, on topic -- Wiscy really needed that runback.

acksman

Go Mean Green! The Heart of Dallas Bowl win was a long time coming. Nice to see them finally win a bowl game. Hope UNT can build on this and their program.

Mrbob

Bad QB play does the Badgers in again. TE was wide open to the right.

Anderson, you better be able to recruit a decent QB.

jjasper

Being the only team brave enough to 1-on-1 Clowney and accept the negative plays rather than sacrifice an extra lineman or blocking back every single play, mostly

And an awesome catch :(

And I forgot ole ball coach getting super conservative then wasting all his time outs only to punt it.

Mrbob

There will never be another Russell Wilson ;_;

Nope, but I think it not beyond reason to believe the badgers can't recruit an above average pro style QB. You need a good QB to beat good teams. Looking forward to see what changes Anderson can make. This is still Bielemas team.

Mrbob

Wow, 293 yards rushing and the team can't pass the ball. This is beyond sad. Based Anderson save us in the future.

Balphon

Sent a bunch of people PSN requests since I saw we were doing that earlier. My ID is the same as my GAF name.

In other news, way to blow it in the red zone, Wisconsin.

It's not even about "lol B1G" anymore; at this point, are these wins even worth anything to SEC teams anymore? Might as well be playing MAC schools. I'm honestly hesitant to say this is a pretty ugly win for LSU, for instance. Iowa sucks dick. Where's 55-7 or 44-10? Boring.

That's a fumble.

Top Bottom