• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Offseason 2014: The Spartans End a B1G Case of Wiscy Dick, Cold Pizza for Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my phone so can't get the image embedded, but Michigans new jerseys. Mother of god....

http://twitter.com/umichfootball/status/497898364726673409/photo/1

1wAYHeK.png

They blue themselves.

Hides the grass stains better.

cashman

Banned
I don't think the blue on blue looks to bad here. I don't even hate the numbers too much tbh. There are plenty of worse jerseys out there.

Draxal

The numbers are really bad.

With very few exceptions, I hate same-color jerseys and pants. (That doesn't include white/white, just to be clear.)

Whenever the Browns do their all-brown jerseys, I cringe.

Rutgers red shirts/pants looks like pajamas. It's so horrific.

andycapps

You're the third person. Sorry Ron.

Nick Chubb ran for 7-52 in UGA's first scrimmage today. Todd Gurley was 5-13. Clearly, he should be benched.

Oh quit it, Richt, you're getting me optimistic.
@SethEmerson: The secondary, believe it or not, had a decent night: "In regard to giving up the big play, they didn't," Richt said.

I don't think he misses Todd Grantham.
@LoganBooker_BI: Richt: “One of the greatest things today was the lack of big plays given up."

So, saw a head not attached to a body anymore on my way home from basketball, and my engine blew up in my car.

Needless to say, today's been great!

Draxal

So, saw a head not attached to a body anymore on my way home from basketball, and my engine blew up in my car.

Needless to say, today's been great!

A nut shot video should make you feel better. Hopefully somebody will post a link to one soon.

Sucks about the car though.

Draxal

Deer hit a dodge convertible viper took the top of the car off along with the drivers head. I got the pleasure of driving by it right after it happened....

Holy shit. I live in the densest state in the union and there's still a shit ton of deer here.

Just imagine if it was a moose like those that are in Maine, those fuckers get huge.

andycapps

Deer hit a dodge convertible viper took the top of the car off along with the drivers head. I got the pleasure of driving by it right after it happened....
Holy shit. I remember being traumatized as a kid when we drove by a wreck and saw what seemed to be a river of blood and some body parts lying around that looked like hamburger.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Daaaaaw. Look at dem widdle Buckeyes. Allllll tired out and ready for their naps:

Kgg2iSD.jpg

And, on a more serious note. Kentucky's defense has name themselves, the "Bad Boys." http://youtu.be/Ug_4nWS2Fyw?t=59s The specific part I linked you to features a UK player nodding along and saying "we're a bad defense." I agree, my friend. I agree.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
So FSU's athletic department is running a campaign where they asked fans to tweet questions to Jameis Winston with the #askjameis. That was a good idea:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/AskJameis

Some examples:
natthedem ?@natthedem · 5m
Your football success has allowed you to escape punishment for rape and theft. What crime will you try and get away with next? #AskJameis

Tyler Dawgden ?@TylerDawgden · 5m
What are the benefits of picking Publix over Kroger for crab legs? #AskJameis

STEVE HUFF ?@SteveHuff · 5m
How did adherence to the Schlieffen plan in World War I ultimately lead to the horrors of trench warfare? #AskJameis

Clay Travis ?@ClayTravisBGID · 6m
Maybe the Tallahassee police can hop on #AskJameis and finally question him.

-ACC: Florida St.
Coastal: Virginia Tech
Atlantic: Florida St.
-B1G:Michigan St.
East: Michigan St.
West: Wisconsin
-Big 12: Baylor
-American: Houston
-Pac 12:
Oregon
North: Oregon
South: UCLA
-SEC: Alabama
East: South Carolina
West: Alabama

Playoff Semis:
1: Florida St.
2:Alabama
3: Oregon
4: Notre Dame
Finals:
1: Florida St.
2: Alabama
Champion:Alabama

edit: I originally had LSU getting the #4 spot, but then I remembered how many Domers were on the selection committee and I believe if ND is near the top 10 in the AP they will get a bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom