• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Offseason 2014: The Spartans End a B1G Case of Wiscy Dick, Cold Pizza for Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sitting on vacation, helping my sister celebrate her Birthday, laying down to go to sleep and do a quick catchup of the internet, and bam, The Hito topic. Just an absolute bummer. Should us old timer GAF posters start planning our exit strategy's?

Just damn it all to heck.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Sitting on vacation, helping my sister celebrate her Birthday, laying down to go to sleep and do a quick catchup of the internet, and bam, The Hito topic. Just an absolute bummer. Should us old timer GAF posters start planning our exit strategy's?

Just damn it all to heck.
Yep, fucking bummer. :(

mre

I heard LSU wasn't represented well, was I given bad info? Also I'm a Michigan fan. I'm sure that doesn't help me.
I'd say LSU is over represented, but as far as I can remember we don't have any Michigan fans left. Rich Rod broke their hearts and they scattered to the four corners of the world and haven't been seen since.

I'd say LSU is over represented, but as far as I can remember we don't have any Michigan fans left. Rich Rod broke their hearts and they scattered to the four corners of the world and haven't been seen since.

It's been a while since you've been to a Wal-Mart, I take it...

kgN1Xno-1-990x778.gif

I'm pretty sure we had a few pop back up when Michigan finally beat us three years ago.

Back when they thought Hoke was legit and everyone was spouting that whole "Ohio" nonsense.

cajunator

Banned
I dont get into college football as much as NFL football but Im an LSU fan because of family and a ULL fan because thats where I attended college.

KingGondo

Banned
Is it bad that this makes me happy?
I don't hate Texas.

I hate the inordinate amount of influence they have in our conference and I hate that they played a large part in turning the Big 12 into what it is today.

That said, I do have to laugh every time I see a car driving around these parts with only an upside-down longhorn logo and nothing else.

I seriously wonder how much UT's athletic department has made because of people hate-buying license plates and stickers to put on their cars.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I don't hate Texas.

I hate the inordinate amount of influence they have in our conference and I hate that they played a large part in turning the Big 12 into what it is today.

That said, I do have to laugh every time I see a car driving around these parts with only an upside-down longhorn logo and nothing else.

I seriously wonder how much UT's athletic department has made because of people hate-buying license plates and stickers to put on their cars.

At one point Texas was licensing the logo to OU and ATM tshirt makers to make sure we got a cut on their anti-UT stuff.

We love money more than we love ourselves. I could totally see our AD selling a car decal turned upside down in crimson packaging.

mre

Meier

We love money more than we love ourselves. I could totally see our AD selling a car decal turned upside down in crimson packaging.

They're pricing me out as a season ticket holder next season by getting rid of the LASP program. I imagine the price of season tickets will increase alongside it as well. Pretty gross given the inordinate amount of money the athletics department already makes.

KingGondo

Banned
They're pricing me out as a season ticket holder next season by getting rid of the LASP program. I imagine the price of season tickets will increase alongside it as well. Pretty gross given the inordinate amount of money the athletics department already makes.
Everyone's greedier in Texas.

mre

Doesn't Alabama have a rather large African American population? I mean man Ole Miss is rather backward in that regard.
I don't think that's something that gets the African American population of Alabama riled up. Granted, I'm not a member of that population so I can't accurately speak as to what a member of that population thinks or feels, but I've never heard a single person, white or black, in this state, bring it up to do anything more than poke fun at Ole Miss fans.

We have our own historical baggage of racism to deal with over here, we don't need to get dragged into Mississippi's issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom