• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

This is the part where I gripe about OT rules not letting the extra point get kicked if the game is already won costing me points in the pick'em.

lol

jakncoke

Banned
There's always next year Penn State fans.

Nah we'll still be undermanned. They were talking about it during the game about how low our scholarship number is currently and will continue to be even though we got our number back. I think said something like 43 scholarship players on the current roster. I doubt we'll go bowling this year, although B1G fans should hope we do as we still dont get any revenue so I assume all bowl money earned by us would just go to the other teams.

Jhriad

Nah we'll still be undermanned. They were talking about it during the game about how low our scholarship number is currently and will continue to be even though we got our number back. I think said something like 43 scholarship players on the current roster. I doubt we'll go bowling this year, although B1G fans should hope we do as we still dont get any revenue so I assume all bowl money earned by us would just go to the other teams.

Any way you can schedule Texas A&m in a few times a year? You could go bowling that way.

Jhriad

Ameer Abdullah out with a knee injury near the beginning of the first quarter. Welp. There goes all the chatter for awards and broken records. There goes Nebraska's offense.

Tamanon

Banned
Ameer Abdullah out with a knee injury near the beginning of the first quarter. Welp. There goes all the chatter for awards and broken records. There goes Nebraska's offense.

Lou Holtz is happy he doesn't have to remember them damn Muslim names any more.

Just think how bad it would be if the NCAA had actually stuck with its punishment!

Top Bottom