• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

jakncoke

Banned
Hackenberg is so fucking bad. I love how people from PSU try to refute it. Such homers.
KuGsj.gif
[/QUOTE

I like how you ignore how terrible OL and that Hack is running for his life on basically every play. But what would a knicks fan know..

clav

:lol abandon the passing game in a spread offense and just run for the rest of the game.

That's how bad the QB situation is.

edit: :lol the refs can't believe it either, so they're taking forever to review every positive Northwestern play.

jakncoke

Banned
I hate PSU more than anyone here probably, and he was super impressive at times last year.

Weird because we had a semi resemblance of an OL, also the dudes a sophomore. Peoples expectations of freshman and sophomores are out of whack because of a few select outlier superstars

Indeed. I wonder if he realizes ND fans are in the top 5 most hated.

That's just because ND is in the top 5 most hated. ND fans aside from the usual belligerent drunks you get everywhere (except maybe BYU?) are usually pretty polite in person. None of my friends who've visited ND for away games had any problems with people. That was not the case for BIG schools when I was there...especially MSU. MSU fans who traveled were super cool. MSU fans at home were huge d-bags.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
That's just because ND is in the top 5 most hated. ND fans aside from the usual belligerent drunks you get everywhere (except maybe BYU?) are usually pretty polite in person. None of my friends who've visited ND for away games had any problems with people. That was not the case for BIG schools when I was there...especially MSU. MSU fans who traveled were super cool. MSU fans at home were huge d-bags.

The point of my comment wasn't "are Notre Dame fans nice people", it was more the irony of an ND fan saying he could legitimately hate someone based on who they root for.

The point of my comment wasn't "are Notre Dame fans nice people", it was more the irony of an ND fan saying he could legitimately hate someone based on who they root for.

True. I couldn't imagine hating anyone just because of who they root for. For example, I have nothing against Penn State fans, but I could understand being pretty hostile towards Joe Pa apologists.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
True. I couldn't imagine hating anyone just because of who they root for. For example, I have nothing against Penn State fans, but I could understand being pretty hostile towards Joe Pa apologists.

I wouldn't count myself as a ND fan, but I'm sympathetic to them a bit. I'm glad they're relevant in football again. I can certainly identify with the nationwide hatred part.

jakncoke

Banned
Maryland are fuck up can we trade them to the Sun Belt for a bag of chips?

wow we're the fuck ups. give us the death penalty

I wouldn't count myself as a ND fan, but I'm sympathetic to them a bit. I'm glad they're relevant in football again. I can certainly identify with the nationwide hatred part.

It's weird being an ND fan who went to ND especially when you have to deal with the obnoxious Subway alums who want to win at any cost and don't understand the aspects of the school that real alums tend to value more.

Tamanon

Banned
Aight, that should be it if that fumble stands up.

FIVE fumbles lost. :/ ECU wasn't ready for the cold and rain.

knicks

image.php

What a fitting avatar.

And apparently more than somebody who can't even quote properly. Both of these QB's are terrible. It's called throwing the ball away and not holding onto it.

knicks

Weird because we had a semi resemblance of an OL, also the dudes a sophomore. Peoples expectations of freshman and sophomores are out of whack because of a few select outlier superstars

It's not expectations are so high for freshman and sophomores. Just those that are hyped to shit, which Hackenberg is. Every CFB analyst talks about what a stud this kid is. I understand the O-Line sucks, but he is playing against scrub programs so it is only fitting.

jakncoke

Banned
Didnt know Keenan McCardell was a wr coach for Maryland, interesting.

Time for Hackenberg to step the fuck up!

special teams trying to fuck the game up

ag-my001

Just got home to put the game on. You know it's bad when the commentators are calling the play calls out, and they're absolutely right.

Tamanon

Banned
ECU loses. Can't lose FIVE fumbles in a game, even if your defense is playing outstanding. 20 points off turnovers against us. Just a shame.

C'est la vie!

Top Bottom