• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
This mask thing is freaking terrible. Looks weird and you can barely understand them.

I don't watch Gameday very often, and when I do watch it, I'm reminded almost immediately why I dont watch it very often.

Kacar

GAF Pick'em Week 10 Games

Duke @ Pittsburgh by 11
Northwestern @ Iowa by 3
Maryland @ Penn State by 4
NC State @ Syracuse by 1
TCU @ West Virginia by 13
Auburn @ Ole Miss by 1
Stanford @ Oregon by 3
Tennessee @ South Carolina by 21
Texas @ Texas Tech by 10
Arizona @ UCLA by 14
Utah @ Arizona State by 10

Duke @ Pittsburgh by 6
Northwestern @ Iowa by 5
Maryland @ Penn State by 9
NC State @ Syracuse by 9
TCU @ West Virginia by 4
Auburn @ Ole Miss by 6
Stanford @ Oregon by 12
Tennessee @ South Carolina by 8
Texas @ Texas Tech by 8
Arizona @ UCLA by 5
Utah @ Arizona State by 5

Wow almost forgot the rest of my picks again.

Jhriad

@Aggie_Sports: Texas A&M just announced that Kenny Hill has been suspended for two games.

Makes you think that they knew this was coming and it's the reason why Kyle Allen was announced as the starter for UL Monroe. Curious if I can get any info here in town as to what he did.

Pimpwerx

Another game week, huh? I've really been enjoying our bye weeks. They aren't full of despair. I guess this is where I say Go Gators or something. So...Go Gators. Don't embarrass yourselves again..

What I've seen of Winston, brah is more overrated than Mariota. I would describe him as an African American Andy Dalton. He was carried last year by a five star o-line, superb wideouts, respectable running game, elite playcalling and a pre 2010 SEC calibre defense.
Huh? I would've said the same thing, but that's also because I don't watch the Noles all that closely. I feel his arm is so-so, his decision making is sometimes sketchy, and he doesn't do any particular thing outstandingly. However, a lot of experts are high on him, and I keep hearing that he's ahead of where Peyton was at this point in college. I find that hard to believe, but I'm hearing this from respected guests on the radio. I'm not sure your analysis jives with anything I've heard to date. PEACE.

Where is he throwing the football? He hasn't been even close

To be fair, the one pass to Carroo, if he turned around would've been a big gain.

The pass on the boot leg to Turzilli was a mess he had dive for.

The other pass to Carroo was well overthrown.

jakncoke

Banned
idk how maryland or the media can consider this a rivalry. In my opinion its tough battles between 2 teams and near 50/50 win/loss not 1-35-1 like maryland is against us lol

ugh another int

Pimpwerx

I no longer support the team, but damn, if it isn't depressing to see the poor turnout for this Canes game. They're honoring Jim Kelly at halftime, and it's supposed to be a green out. All I see are orange and aqua seats. :( Jim Kelly is one of my all-time favorite QBs. He deserves so much better than this. PEACE.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Kyle Allen is not looking so great for a&m.

He should probably get better before next week.

clav

At this rate, Jim Phillips is going to take the Michigan job and run away from Northwestern after this game.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Hackenberg got freaking leveled in the back.. damn... man your O line can't let that shit happen to you..

penalty saved him from yet another bad INT though.. remember when this dude was getting high NFL draft pick talk?

Hackenberg got freaking leveled in the back.. damn... man your O line can't let that shit happen to you..

penalty saved him from yet another bad INT though.. remember when this dude was getting high NFL draft pick talk?

Yes...when he had a QB Guru of a Coach in BoB

jakncoke

Banned

To be fair when you dont have a OL it makes it a little hard. I still believe he has the arm and eventual tools to be a high graded qb coming out of college. He still has 2 years(assuming he doesnt enter early) to develop. A lot of things can happen in 2 years.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Yeah, the OL is bad.. and I've seen a lot of Penn State this year.. since their games are always on TV.. but he's just making poor choices all year.. and constantly missing targets.. sure he's under duress a lot.. but he's not playing well at all.

jakncoke

Banned
Not sure how I feel about Hackenberg always freaking out on the sidelines. Dude needs to chill out and focus

maryland qb got lit up

knicks

Hackenberg is so fucking bad. I love how people from PSU try to refute it. Such homers.
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom