• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

Damn, Georgia getting rolled by a Florida team that played one of the worst games I've ever seen last week.

SEC is hella overrated this year so far... Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Texas A&M, Missouri.. all mediocre this year.. all been rated in the Top 25 on nothing but bias.

With one exception, those are all SEC east teams.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That was a TD... what the fuck.. his whole upper body was past the line by the time the foot went down.

Damn, Georgia getting rolled by a Florida team that played one of the worst games I've ever seen last week.

SEC is hella overrated this year so far... Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Texas A&M, Missouri.. all mediocre this year.. all been rated in the Top 25 on nothing but bias.

I don't think Florida was ever ranked

I have a new appreciation for Danielson, on some technical aspects.

Don't worry. I know he and Verne still circlejerk the player of the week.

pxleyes

Banned
I got nothing. This is beyond my comprehension. I can't help but be a giddy fan though. This has made my weekend. Wife's 30th, baby getting bigger, and we are just loving the weather. Go Gators!

RIP Georgia sports.

UGA losing this will be a crushing blow to the already shattered psyche of this state's sports fans. The dawgs were all we had left...
Also wondering how much "BOY OH BOY, WISH GURLEY WAS IN THE GAME..." we're going to hear.

This might be a job-saver for Muschamp.

RIP Georgia sports.

UGA losing this will be a crushing blow to the already shattered psyche of this state's sports fans. The dawgs were all we had left...
Also wondering how much "BOY OH BOY, WISH GURLEY WAS IN THE GAME..." we're going to hear.

That will be the topic of many meltdowns this week.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Pelini got an unsportsmanlike conduct and you could read on his lips yell at the ref who made a stupid call "I'm gonna make you lose your job!" LOL

Top Bottom