• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

cashman

Banned
FS1 makes the dumbest fucking broadcast decisions. "Hey let's show the rest of this 60 -14 blowout of Baylor, instead of doing the start of the UT game."

pxleyes

Banned
From my cousin.

84CNQFF.jpg

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Yea we already have played alot of really good teams already. Two more wins and I'm happy with the year.

I apologize, but I meant that as an insult against your team and the division in which they play. But, the overall point is the same: You guys have had some close, heartbreaking losses and could easily be 6-2 right now

Meanwhile, in the ACC...

Patrick Stevens @d1scourse 5m
Any seven-way tie at 4-4 in the Coastal now requires Virginia to win at Florida State. #OperationACCCoastalChaos was fun while it lasted.

As an FYI, some ACC writers have been (jokingly?) rooting for a total train wreck in the Coastal for a couple of years now.

AntoneM

Touchdown on the second play, Go Irish, beat bias and lack of quality wins!

I find it funny that the Irish tried to chicken out of the ASU game this year, but if ASU wins this week and ND wins this week, the winner of the ASU - ND game has a good chance of making it to the playoffs. Gonna be a huge game, but its my Dad's birthday so I'm going to miss it.

Top Bottom