• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

knicks

He ordered a running play, what is this dumbass coach going ape shit for. Who runs consecutive plays on 2nd and 3rd down when they are over 10+ yards to the 1st down mark.

squicken

The no call PI would have been a TD and they just blew a coverage. Relying on the D was stupid. TCU can milk the clock and WVU will never get the ball back

Hey we beat the Hosiers!

AND Dave Brandon got fired!

It's a great weekend to be a Michigan fan! I haven't been able to say that in a few years, usually I just hang my head in shame until Basketball season starts.

I've started drinking to help process the fact our first ever conference loss in the American came to UCONN.

And on a day ECU loses giving us an opportunity to be the lone undefeated conference team.

My main hope for the season now is for the Big XII to be left out of the playoff due to lack of a CCG.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
SEC keep embarrassing itself. It is good for college football :)

Florida is so bad, they can't even beat off, but they manhandled the #11 Bulldogs who hadn't beaten SHIT.

I fully expect Miss St to lose tonight, too, just for shits and giggles. Go Razorbacks!

Of course, if Ark does win, they will ultimately be vaulted to a top 20 status, with Miss St only falling 3 or 4 spots...LOL.

bachikarn

Muschamp is probably coming back. Driskel could make even the best coaches look terrible (not saying Muschamp is at that level).

Top Bottom