• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

Limedust

I think at this point it is clear that Butch is a pretty terrible gameday coach. He can recruit well and player development seems to be going well, but he coaches not to lose and it continues to help him lose.

You had zero returning starters on either line.

WHY THE FUCK AM I DEFENDING THE BARN AND THE SISTER FUCKERS ON BACK-TO-BACK POSTS!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I think at this point it is clear that Butch is a pretty terrible gameday coach. He can recruit well and player development seems to be going well, but he coaches not to lose and it continues to help him lose week in and week out.

Yep.

I'm hoping that more experience in the big leagues and/or a personal change can help remedy the problem.

jjasper

You had zero returning starters on either line.

WHY THE FUCK AM I DEFENDING THE BARN AND THE SISTER FUCKERS ON BACK-TO-BACK POSTS!

And like I said he has done well with his development, the lines have gotten better but his game management decisions are awful. He doesn't put his players in a position to win. This isn't even really about playcalling this is just pure strategy and knowing when to be aggressive and when not to.

Yep.

I'm hoping that more experience in the big leagues and/or a personal change can help remedy the problem.

Yeaht that is really the only hope. That next year with more of his recruiting and player development the management decisions can be masked (not unlike Les Miles)

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Last Year's top 5 would roll a team like Arky. This year they have to get bailed out on a late under thrown ball in the end zone.

:jnc at ucla's atrocious uniforms

They are vomit-inducing. It's like they looked at Oregon and decided, "let's take the worst of what they do and give it a bruin spin"

Enron

Banned
HOW THE FCK DID WE LOSE TO FLORIDA

This is pretty much the worst year ever.

Nothing good ever happens to this program. NOTHING.

I just wish we'd lose the rest of our games to hasten Richt's departure but I know its not going to happen

Top Bottom