• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Nothing about what I want has anything to do with this, though. :/

2 of Ole Miss, Auburn, Alabama, and Mississippi State need to be in the playoffs, I don't care which 2 it is. But I cannot sit idly by and watch an Alabama fan root for Auburn, it offends my rivalry sensibilities.

Alabama fan needs somebody else to do their dirty work, but that somebody else should not be Auburn. It's unconscionable.
I'm a pragmatist.

pxleyes

Banned
You know you don't add your completions and your attempts to come up with the total number of passes your team attempted, right?
Lol, someone caught it. We threw a whopping 6 times. Still, our problems on offense stemmed at QB. Go figure. Amazing what a little change of pace will do for a group.

You know you don't add your completions and your attempts to come up with the total number of passes your team attempted, right?

I do. I just realized the 9 was me thinking about a graphic about the last time Florida won passing under 10 times and it was 9 and I confused it with this game which was 6.

Even crazier!

Right after I asked my TV why Mississippi State doesn't just throw on Arkansas - long ass TD.

I don't know who Arkansas is losing this year but if the team doesn't change much they could be really good next season.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
This weekend just affirms what I said in this thread a few days ago.

CFB landscape across the board is a step if not two steps behind the past few years.

jjasper

Absolutely no defense this game and the only reason either team isn't scoring is because they try to kick a FG in this wind and Butch can't figure it out.

Top Bottom