• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 11: the SEC may have a baby dick, but everyone else still has penis envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
im sure he definitely knows that he has to win this one to stay relevant among the 'elite coaches'. not saying that it will put him on the hot seat by losing by any means, we all know what happened to braxton and whatnot, but a loss tomorrow would be what, the 4th straight loss against a top 10 team? i know the cards havent exactly fell in his favor by losing his heisman-hopeful QB but he has yet to produce a signature win during his tenure there, which kind of negates the 24 game winning streak IMO

This is Urban Meyer we are talking about. Knowing all of that would drive him over the edge with stress.

He is saying tOSU fans have been saying that Urbz has been especially calm and that that means he knows something about how they are going to kick MSU's ass or something.

Calm down, guy. It's not my fault your team is ass terrible and needs to use dirty blocking every play.
Yep. Ass terrible and in the top 25 running nothing but clean legal blocks. Again, if your team can't handle it then forfeit and don't play the game. There won't be any shame in that. We won't call you names, and you can spend the rest of the day in the sauna nursing your fragile bodies. I don't want your guys to get hurt so keep them off the field where it is dangerous. We will find some other team to play with have a sack of fight in them and a little less whine.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Yep. Ass terrible and in the top 25 running nothing but clean legal blocks. Again, if your team can't handle it then forfeit and don't play the game. There won't be any shame in that. We won't call you names, and you can spend the rest of the day in the sauna nursing your fragile bodies. I don't want your guys to get hurt so keep them off the field where it is dangerous. We will find some other team to play with have a sack of fight in them and a little less whine.
You are one angry motherfucker.

7qRtlPC.png

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!

I feel like you are missing the point with everyone's posts. Are your responses 2meta4me or are you being serious, because I cannot honestly tell at this point...

im sure he definitely knows that he has to win this one to stay relevant among the 'elite coaches'. not saying that it will put him on the hot seat by losing by any means, we all know what happened to braxton and whatnot, but a loss tomorrow would be what, the 4th straight loss against a top 10 team? i know the cards havent exactly fell in his favor by losing his heisman-hopeful QB but he has yet to produce a signature win during his tenure there, which kind of negates the 24 game winning streak IMO

24 wins in a Power 5 conference is insane. Especially after the team the prior year had a terrible record. How many teams in the past 20 years have won more than 24 games straight? Miami 00 to 03 and Nebraska 94-96. That is it.

Trust me, I hate tOSU as much as the next self-respecting college football fan from a non-shithole state, but 24-0 is impressive, even with 2 losses to end their 2013 season.

AntoneM

I feel like you are missing the point with everyone's posts. Are your responses 2meta4me or are you being serious, because I cannot honestly tell at this point...

24 wins in a Power 5 conference is insane. Especially after the team the prior year had a terrible record. How many teams in the past 20 years have won more than 24 games straight? Miami 00 to 03 and Nebraska 94-96. That is it.

Trust me, I hate tOSU as much as the next self-respecting college football fan from a non-shithole state, but 24-0 is impressive, even with 2 losses to end their 2013 season.

pffft NDSU is on a 33 game win streak.

This is Urban Meyer we are talking about. Knowing all of that would drive him over the edge with stress.

He is saying tOSU fans have been saying that Urbz has been especially calm and that that means he knows something about how they are going to kick MSU's ass or something.

Correct, media guys say hes been acting like he knows something that no one else does. Usually hes pretty high strung and intense this week, but hes been super laid back. Whether thats true or not, who knows.

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 10
Iowa @ Minnesota by 8
Georgia Tech @ NC State by 7
Notre Dame @ Arizona State by 13
West Virginia @ Texas by 17
Michigan @ Northwestern by 4
UCLA @ Washington by 4
Louisville @ Boston College by 17
Kansas State @ TCU by 7
Alabama @ LSU by 4
Ohio State @ Michigan State by 7
Oregon @ Utah by 21

ulua

the best thing about georgia tech football these days is its proximity to the college football hall of fame, a place which features teams/players worth talking about. 😄

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Correct, media guys say hes been acting like he knows something that no one else does. Usually hes pretty high strung and intense this week, but hes been super laid back. Whether thats true or not, who knows.
I don't get what he can possibly know that no one else knows that could have any impact on the game. Does he have something on Dantonio? Has he infected MSU's team with nanobots which will inflict crippling cramps on the Spartan with one push of a button? Have they paid somebody off to provide them with MSU's signs? Help me out here, because I just don't get it.
Lonestar put more effort into his gag. :p

Jhriad

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 4
Iowa @ Minnesota by 4
Georgia Tech @ NC State by 14
Notre Dame @ Arizona State by 4
West Virginia @ Texas by 7
UCLA @ Washington by11
Louisville @ Boston College by 11
Kansas State @ TCU by 4
Alabama @ LSU by 4
Ohio State @ Michigan State by 4
Oregon @ Utah by 11

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Oklahoma by 6
Iowa by 4
GTech by 7
ASU by 4
West Virginia by 4
Michigan by 4
UCLA by 8
Louisville by 10
Kansas State by 4
Bama by 4
Michigan State by 10
Oregon by 14

Back from another ban : ^ )

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 21
Iowa @ Minnesota by 14
Georgia Tech @ NC State by 3
Notre Dame @ Airzona State by 17
West Virginia @ Texas by 14
Michigan @ Northwestern by 9
UCLA @ Washington by 14
Louisville @ Boston College by 3
Kansas State @ TCU by 21
Alabama @ LSU by 28
Ohio State @ Michigan State by 42
Oregon @ Utah by 12

clav

Why are you guys picking Northwestern?

The entire defense starting lineup is probable (most likely out for the season), so a lot of backups are in.

Special teams? lol

Offense? Maybe a running game of Justin Jackson, but that's it. Dire QB situation.

Why are you guys picking Northwestern?

The entire defense starting lineup is probable (most likely out for the season), so a lot of backups are in.

Special teams? lol

Offense? Maybe a running game of Justin Jackson, but that's it. Dire QB situation.

You guys somehow beat Wisconsin so I need you to win to make the loss look less pathetic.

JCX

I don't get what he can possibly know that no one else knows that could have any impact on the game. Does he have something on Dantonio? Has he infected MSU's team with nanobots which will inflict crippling cramps on the Spartan with one push of a button? Have they paid somebody off to provide them with MSU's signs? Help me out here, because I just don't get it.

Well maybe he picked one of our pizza recommendations.

Chris R

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 10
Iowa @ Minnesota by 10
Notre Dame @ Airzona State by 14
West Virginia @ Texas by 7
UCLA @ Washington by 14
Louisville @ Boston College by 10
Kansas State @ TCU by 7
Alabama @ LSU by 14
Ohio State @ Michigan State by 10
Oregon @ Utah by 21

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 6
Iowa @ Minnesota by 4
Georgia Tech @ NC State by 4
Notre Dame @ Arizona State by 7
West Virginia @ Texas by 4
UCLA @ Washington by 6
Louisville @ Boston College by 4
Kansas State @ TCU by 6
Alabama @ LSU by 7
Oregon @ Utah by 9

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Lonestar put more effort into his gag. :p

But mine allows you to say "RAID?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" BOOM.

Besides, round here you need this to kill Yellow Jackets

375442-gas_can-med_large.jpg

You know, given a yellow jacket's tendency to fly high but live down low in holes in the ground, they are genetically predisposed to chop block. It's their nature.

GAF Pick'em Week 11 Games

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 5
Iowa @ Minnesota by 7
Georgia Tech @ NC State by 40
West Virginia @ Texas by 10
UCLA @ Washington by 8
Louisville @ Boston College by 9
Kansas State @ TCU by 6
Alabama @ LSU by 8
Ohio State @ Michigan State by 5
Oregon @ Utah by 10

GO GREEN!

Urban is letting go and allowing Sweet Green Eternity overtake him.

It appears that Missouri hasn't fully realized that they're in the SEC quite yet, since they agreed to play an OOC game actually on the road.

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 7
Iowa @ Minnesota by 7
Georgia Tech @ NC State by 9
Notre Dame @ Airzona State by 7
West Virginia @ Texas by 11
UCLA @ Washington by 4
Louisville @ Boston College by 7
Kansas State @ TCU by 9
Alabama @ LSU by 9
Oregon @ Utah by 11

ulua

Some great signs today, the majority being urban/pizza related.

Don't know how im going to make it all day, slept from like 1am-6am. Might have to take a little nap after OK/Baylor so I can make it through the gauntlet of all the 730-8pm starting games.

Kacar

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 4
Iowa @ Minnesota by 3
Georgia Tech @ NC State by 10
Notre Dame @ Airzona State by 6
West Virginia @ Texas by 13
Michigan @ Northwestern by 10
UCLA @ Washington by 13
Louisville @ Boston College by 1
Kansas State @ TCU by 3
Alabama @ LSU by 7
Ohio State @ Michigan State by 2
Oregon @ Utah by 17

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 6
Iowa @ Minnesota by 4
Georgia Tech @ NC State by 4
West Virginia @ Texas by 4
UCLA @ Washington by 7
Louisville @ Boston College by 4
Kansas State @ TCU by 6
Alabama @ LSU by 6
Oregon @ Utah by 8

MrJames

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 7
Iowa @ Minnesota by 4
Georgia Tech @ NC State by 6
Notre Dame @ Arizona State by 5
West Virginia @ Texas by 11
Michigan @ Northwestern by 6
UCLA @ Washington by 7
Louisville @ Boston College by 8
Kansas State @ TCU by 7
Alabama @ LSU by 9
Ohio State @ Michigan State by 7
Oregon @ Utah by 16

Lunar15

Must have watched that footage of Gator fans booing Muschamp at homecoming three weeks ago.

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 4
Iowa @ Minnesota by 4
Georgia Tech @ NC State by 12
Notre Dame @ Arizona State by 8
UCLA @ Washington by8
Louisville @ Boston College by 8
Kansas State @ TCU by 4
Alabama @ LSU by 8
Oregon @ Utah by 10

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member

Baylor @ Oklahoma by 4
Iowa @ Minnesota by 4
UCLA @ Washington by 7
Louisville @ Boston College by 10
Kansas State @ TCU by 7
Alabama @ LSU by 14
Oregon @ Utah by 10

clav

You guys somehow beat Wisconsin so I need you to win to make the loss look less pathetic.

But pity logic doesn't exist in college football.

There is no pity from the football gods especially where the Chicago Cubs play nearby.

Lol these game day signs though... Do they not screen them?

They do, but that depends on the gameday guards catching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom