• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 11: the SEC may have a baby dick, but everyone else still has penis envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxleyes

Banned
Baylor @ Oklahoma by 10
Iowa @ Minnesota by 8
Georgia Tech @ NC State by 7
Notre Dame @ Arizona State by 13
West Virginia @ Texas by 17
Michigan @ Northwestern by 4
UCLA @ Washington by 4
Louisville @ Boston College by 17
Kansas State @ TCU by 7
Alabama @ LSU by 4
Ohio State @ Michigan State by 7
Oregon @ Utah by 21

Fine, looks good.

edit: Yes, I'm using someone else's picks :)

My favorite:

xZ3oUa1.jpg

Nothing good at noon today. Going to play XCOM and catch the ever-eventful 4th quarter of the Duke game.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
One of my old high school and college friends is waving the flag at Gameday this morning, pretty cool! Headed to Corvallis.... At least the weather is nice and Corvallis is probably my second favorite Pac12 college town.

Pimpwerx

Mark Richt has lost control of kentuckys special teams.

this is what im dealing with right now

68161_10152491143116274_3844940723175222400_n.jpg

That sucks. My dog has allergies, and I've had to cone her a few times to keep her from removing all her hair. I don't use it anymore though, because she got an ear infection. I now use the almost worthless e-collar, which doesn't do as good a job of stopping her from nawing. It does keep her ears from getting infected though. PEACE.

That sucks. My dog has allergies, and I've had to cone her a few times to keep her from removing all her hair. I don't use it anymore though, because she got an ear infection. I now use the almost worthless e-collar, which doesn't do as good a job of stopping her from nawing. It does keep her ears from getting infected though. PEACE.

He got fixed on Thursdays, dude can't figure out how to get through doorways yet

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
All of a sudden, I want to buy a Chevy... anybody else see that commercial on ESPN with the Entroducing... background music? Got me hyped and I hate GM! lol

Damnit, 30 minutes late. Ugh.

PICKS

Notre Dame @ Airzona State by 6
West Virginia @ Texas by 9
Michigan @ Northwestern by 7
UCLA @ Washington by 8
Louisville @ Boston College by 11
Kansas State @ TCU by 12
Alabama @ LSU by 5
Ohio State @ Michigan State by 10
Oregon @ Utah by 15

squicken

OU always manages to recruit really good small WRs. Clayton and Broyles types. But they never get the bigger Dez Bryant types. Guess that explains the scuzzy DGB gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom