• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 12: the Valley Shook, the Plains Ran Dry, and Sparty Clempsoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Anthony Boone has been shit tier all day. If he doesn't throw that 1st INT, this game turns out very differently. Oh well, 8-2 isn't the end of the world, especially for Duke.

EDIT: What the fuck was Beamer thinking?

Wait so do florida fans want them to lose on these hilarious mishaps so muschamp gets fired or do they want to watch him win and get another season.

Pimpwerx

Wait so do florida fans want them to lose on these hilarious mishaps so muschamp gets fired or do they want to watch him win and get another season.

If he's back another season, the AD can take the same shitty bus out of town too. There is nothing that should even come close to saving Muschamp's job. I want this team to win because I despise losing. That's pretty much it. Muschamp should be a ghost in Gainesville next year. PEACE.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
They found a way to play worse than the Miami game. I feel bad for the D. Overall they played well enough to win, but right now I will not be sad to see Boone go.

Waiting for a patented Boone INT to wrap it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom