• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 12: the Valley Shook, the Plains Ran Dry, and Sparty Clempsoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Woo!! I will definitely take a 10 point lead in the first quarter, thank you very much!

Wisconsin is looking soft and unprepared so far!

Jhriad

Come on, now. That isn't a hard penalty to call. He gets at least one or two a game. The real trick is calling how many there will be between 70 and 71...

Every week I've put a few predictions in the thread around midweek and one of them is a fairly consistently penalty prone Alex Lewis. If he doesn't have 2-3 it would be unusual. Dude is a good athlete but I sometimes wonder about his head.

Clemson @ Georgia Tech by missed
Virginia Tech @ Duke by missed
Pittsburgh @ North Carolina by missed
Mississippi State @ Alabama by missed
Nebraska @ Wisconsin by missed
Washington @ Arizona by missed
Utah @ Stanford by 7
Auburn @ Georgia by 11
Texas @ Oklahoma State by 4
Florida State @ Miami by 11
LSU @ Arkansas by 9

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Damn Abdullah is a solid back after the hit.

I feel pretty damn good about this game right now.

At this point, I feel like only McEvoy is going to do anything against us, and he is only getting every other snap at best right now...

Jamesways

Damn Abdullah is a solid back after the hit.

I feel pretty damn good about this game right now.

At this point, I feel like only McEvoy is going to do anything against us, and he is only getting every other snap at best right now...

This is going to be a damn blowout. Badgers start slow, but to cough it up several times already and soon to be giving up 17 points at the start, ain't no coming back from that.

Stave and McEvoy still avg at lesat 1-2 INTs per game too.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
This is going to be a damn blowout. Badgers start slow, but to cough it up several times already and soon to be giving up 17 points at the start, ain't no coming back from that.

Stave and McEvoy still avg at lesat 1-2 INTs per game too.

I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet. McEvoy is a mobile QB who has gouged us for yards on almost every rush attempt. If they keep that up and pepper some play-action in, we could get a little confused... It happens.

TD Nebraska!

lol wtf. The 5-0 score in Bama vs MSU is the most SEC score ever.

No, that 3-2 Auburn Ole Miss game a few years back was the most SEC score ever. :p

This Nebraska game?

rUdZCw1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom