• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 12: the Valley Shook, the Plains Ran Dry, and Sparty Clempsoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limedust

LOL, at the Mullen halftime speech.

"Well they tackled our receiver at the end there... said they just got tangled up, and, uh..."

Jhriad

Is thinking about putting in Ryker a bad idea? I think he's got a better arm than Tommy, but idk.

If Wiscy has scouted Ryker at all they'll know that he's not a running threat and his deep ball is considerably worse than Tommy's. Ryker is probably only the guy you go to if you need a sustained drive of 8-15 yard throws. Plus you've gotta imagine that taking Tommy out is only going to affect his confidence going forward. Maybe we'll actually hire someone to be a QB coach at the end of the season. God knows we need someone to help these guys develop.

Jhriad

Every Husker watching this game should be hoping Kendall Bussey remains committed to Nebraska. The drop off from Ameer to Cross and Newby is considerable and I'm worried about who will end up the starter next year.

Every Husker watching this game should be hoping Kendall Bussey remains committed to Nebraska. The drop off from Ameer to Cross and Newby is considerable and I'm worried about who will end up the starter next year.
I don't think our RBs are the problem, the oline is. Abdullah just has the talent to make up for their inefficiency most of the time

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Alabama's band has so many members, that it's resorting to splitting it into smaller bands and playing all over the city.

Jhriad

I don't think our RBs are the problem, the oline is. Abdullah just has the talent to make up for their inefficiency most of the time

No doubt our line is extremely mediocre but Imani isn't a starter and I'm not sure Newby is either. Newby might be but I have my doubts as to whether or not he'd be effective for 15+ carries a game. Mikale Wilbon or Adam Taylor are more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom