• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 12: the Valley Shook, the Plains Ran Dry, and Sparty Clempsoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAF Pick'em Week 12 Games

Utah @ Stanford by 17
Auburn @ Georgia by 24
Texas @ Oklahoma State by 2
Florida State @ Miami by 3
LSU @ Arkansas by 4

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I said, don't let Gordon get to the outside!

Corey Cooper throwing his shoulder at Gordon was stupid. Wrap up or get benched!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We're going with quick dink dunk passes while they are in zone and not getting any pressure. Hold onto the ball and call longer routes dammit, or run Blake.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Prior to this year I thought Nick Perry was awful, but he's played really, really well this year.

Jhriad

That Gordon run is a perfect example of why, if they don't keep feeding us the ball, they shouldn't have a problem coming back. Guy with the responsibility of setting the edge isn't there and the safety behind him can't tackle one on one. Just keep running the ball and we'll stick with a two high concept for way too long.

squicken

Really nice play there. Seems like 12 points would be enough the way Bama's D is playing and MSU's offense is sputtering

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Wisconsin's medicine against the cold:

tumblr_inline_mysxdevyc71rx740f.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Mahomes is making the Spring QB battle really interesting right now, I think. He's looking good in a year that Davis Webb has been disappointing, but this will only be Mahomes' first Spring (if he even plays Spring football instead of baseball) while it will be Webb's third and Webb clearly has the experience advantage; then you have the 5-star (or 4 depending on the site) in Stidham arriving on campus in January.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Nick Perry taking go out a lineman and getting a PF out of it lol

everything's coming up PERRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom